Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Islanders 7 Red Wings 6 Final ot

Have a great time NS!!!! Go Wings !!! You dressing in any gear !!!!!!! Stay safe party responsibly!!!!!!

Last edited:
Have a great time NS!!!! Go Wings !!! You dressing in any gear !!!!!!! Stay safe party responsibly!!!!!!

Thanks man !! Oh hell yea we will all be in our Red Wings Jerseys . We take the subway right to the stadium so noone has to worry about driving !!

The Islanders goaltending has been pretty leaky this season.

Likewise their top 6 has been producing a lot of goals.

Could be exciting game if Islanders force Detroit into trying to play offensively.

Wings up 3-0. Not on TV here so I'm not watching but so far so good. Anyone wants to give me some commentary. Thanks.

5 goals given up in the 3rd, how does Blashill keep his job?

Last edited:
That's one of those games where I think I'd fire the coach on the spot. I bet N'sonnet not having fun..

Back