Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Wisconsin

My guess is if Wisconsin gets it under 5 we will gag the game away like we always do verses Wisconsin.

I hope not. Road game or not, there's little excuse for losing to a crappy Wisconsin team.

It's been a few years since I could watch a Michigan team play without wanting to tear my hair out from their inconsistent play (the national title run season was probably the last time).

We can't play with a big lead. We go to sleep. It's ridiculous.

Should do everything to bury a team once you get up 20-25 points. Instead, we let up.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Eh, I dunno about that. It's basketball. Teams make runs.

How can you play basketball your whole life, make it to this level, and have no idea how to shoot a FT?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Still waiting for the day when #freethrowfails bites this team in the ass.

Woohoo!! Missed the game, because of work, but see now that Michigan beat UW @ UW. I don't even really care how it happened, just too bad it didn't happen against Dr. Evil.

We have beat Wisconsin three times in a row now. That has not happened since we won 4 in a row during the 97-98 and 98-99 seasons.

Back