Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Mount Rushmore of Detroit Lions: The Four Greatest Lions Players of All-Time

Top-Seven coaches, in no particular order: Parker, Wilson, Schmidt, McCafferty (on expectations), Clark (Potsy), Fontes, Clark (Monte).

How did this poll omit George Clark? Glaring omission. I consider Portsmouth as part of the Lions. McCafferty bests all the rest, based on their global futility. Otherwise I hold my nose and include Caldwell.

Last edited:
https://store.bobbleheadhall.com/pr...5&_sid=561fef51d&_ss=r&variant=35950383759513
Barry Sanders Riding Lion Bobblehead.

As someone who previously purchased a Detroit bobblehead from us, we wanted to let you know about the brand new Barry Sanders Riding Lion Bobblehead, which is scheduled to arrive around the end of this month.

Each bobblehead is individually numbered to 2,020 but only 144 bobbleheads were produced in the first batch so pre-order yours today if you want to add this awesome bobblehead to your collection.

Back