Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Another school shooting

snopes took on Draft-Dodging-Donny's claim to stop a mugging too... unsurprisingly there is no actual corroborating evidence, other than conflicting witnesses. Trump must not have paid off the one who didn't agree with him.

yeah... guys who beat people with baseball bats in public don't talk like that. "Mr. Trump, I didn't do anything wrong."

Lol.

You're such a sap, spartanhack.

Ah, so now conflicting witnesses matter? Interesting, that doesn't seem to matter in the Travis Walton case. And how do guys who beat people up with baseball bats in public talk? How many of them do you know?

snopes. LOL - talk about saps. You are one pathetic loser.

Last edited:
Yeah...being accused of faking it for a 3rd Purple Heart should be more than enough reason for disqualification as our CiC. or worthy of insult in McCain's case for being a loser PoW.

oh, wait....

who is saying anything about Kerry's qualifications as CiC? If someone as unaccomplished as Obama can get elected, why couldn't a fake war hero? I mean besides the fact that he couldn't, of course. I'm not saying anything at all about his qualifications as commander in chief nor am I making any comparison of him to Trump. I'm just having a laugh at people who think he's actually a war hero and not a complete fraud.

Last edited:
Ah, so now conflicting witnesses matter? Interesting, that doesn't seem to matter in the Travis Walton case. And how do guys who beat people up with baseball bats in public talk? How many of them do you know?

snopes. LOL - talk about saps. You are one pathetic loser.

they always matter

as does the point that there was no corroborating evidence for Trump's claim, but in Walton's case - beyond the witnesses - charges filed, Winston was kicked out of the bar, and the girl had a bruised face and concussion...

keep trying.

you'll get that "internet lawyer" merit badge eventually.

Mack on here posting drivel again ? Nothing worth reading coming from him like always.

who is saying anything about Kerry's qualifications as CiC? If someone as unaccomplished as Obama can get elected, why couldn't a fake war hero? I mean besides the fact that he couldn't, of course. I'm not saying anything at all about his qualifications as commander in chief nor am I making any comparison of him to Trump. I'm just having a laugh at people who think he's actually a war hero and not a complete fraud.

Obama's career and political path closely mirrored that of Abe Lincoln.

There would not have been any "Swiftboaters for Justice", had Sen. Kerry not run for president.

Only you and those of your RW ilk would lie and call him a complete fraud. Especially considering his frat boy drunkard opponent whose daddy arranged for him to "serve" here in the US.Then during the '04 debates, had a device clearly hidden inside on his back in his suitcoat.

http://petro.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/story.jpg

Last edited:
What’s Your Number? The Vietnam War Selective Service Lottery

http://www.historynet.com/whats-your-number.htm

My number would have been 099, but for being only 13 @ that time. Missed having to register for the draft by the Selective Service by about 10 months, even though I didn't know until going to the McNamara bldg in downtown Detroit the day after my 18th bday.

By comparison, Wm Jeff Clinton was a quite safe 311.

Last edited:
whats-your-number.htm

http://www.historynet.com/whats-your-number.htm

My number would have been 099, but for being only 14 @ that time. Missed having to register for the Selective Service by about 10 months, even though I didn't know until going to the McNamara bldg in downtown Detroit the day after my 18th bday.

Well congratulations on not needing to register for the draft under the selective service act.

You're pretty much the only on this board who didn't have to.

And likely the only one who could drink legally from age 18-20...:cheers:

I became legal to drink three times.

When I turned 18 in the fall of 1978, but within a year the Michigan state legislature raised the drinking age to 21.

Then, in the fall of 1980, when Reagan beat Carter, a ballot initiative lowered the age to 19.

Then that went away - I forget exactly when and how now off the top of my head, actually - then I turned 21 in the fall of 1981.

Three times.

EDIT: linky

Maybe it went from 18 to 19 then to 21.

Was a while ago.

Will be 40 years ago this fall I turned 18.

Last edited:
In most states, while on private property, an underage person can the turn of the century.drink alcohol with parental consent. :cheers:

Erm..yeah..but tossing down a few cold ones with the parents, just wasn't the same as attending houseparties and hitting the nightclubs, rock, and tittybars back then. My parents very rarely drank anyway, unless visiting relatives on holidays or celebrations. I do appreciate their near teetotaling ways, b/c I have not really been much of drinker since my mid-20s, and can count on one hand my average yearly imbibing since the turn of the century.

Last edited:
turns out Republitard dad admitted doctoring the email from CNN to make it look like they tried to dictate the questions kids asked at the townhall. link.

what kind of father would do something like that? FoxNewsBots really are sad excuses for human beings.

what kind of father would do something like that? FoxNewsBots really are sad excuses for human beings.

I will select "sociopath ammosexual" for $2000, Alex.

And his son Colton goes on a cable entertainment network which dupes their viewership into believing that it has a solid core of facts-based journalist reporting, and baldface lies....ohh the irony.

Last edited:
they always matter

as does the point that there was no corroborating evidence for Trump's claim, but in Walton's case - beyond the witnesses - charges filed, Winston was kicked out of the bar, and the girl had a bruised face and concussion...

keep trying.

you'll get that "internet lawyer" merit badge eventually.

no corroborating evidence other than the eyewitnesses. If it was all made up, as you seem to think, why would there be conflicting eyewitness accounts? And in Winston's case the bruise and the concussion couldn't have happened from her falling off her barstool? Everyone acknowledged that happened. I don't need or want an "internet lawyer" badge - although it's probably worth more than your retread law degree. I have no interest in being associated with the slimiest profession on the planet and I'm more than satisfied with regularly making a fool of the only lawyer that posts here (actually, I can't take all the credit - you do a more than adequate job of that on your own). Keep your badge and keep trying.

Obama's career and political path closely mirrored that of Abe Lincoln.

There would not have been any "Swiftboaters for Justice", had Sen. Kerry not run for president.

Only you and those of your RW ilk would lie and call him a complete fraud. Especially considering his frat boy drunkard opponent whose daddy arranged for him to "serve" here in the US.Then during the '04 debates, had a device clearly hidden inside on his back in his suitcoat.

http://petro.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/story.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Obama is nothing like Lincoln and there wouldn't be a need for swift boat captains for justice if Kerry hadn't run for President - no one would care. This is dumb even for you.

Last edited:
I became legal to drink three times.

When I turned 18 in the fall of 1978, but within a year the Michigan state legislature raised the drinking age to 21.

Then, in the fall of 1980, when Reagan beat Carter, a ballot initiative lowered the age to 19.

Then that went away - I forget exactly when and how now off the top of my head, actually - then I turned 21 in the fall of 1981.

Three times.

EDIT: linky

Maybe it went from 18 to 19 then to 21.

Was a while ago.

Will be 40 years ago this fall I turned 18.

I became legal to drink twice - first when I turned 19 and lived 20 minutes from downtown Windsor, Ontario Canada and again in the US when I turned 21. Although we modified our moped licenses so we could drink in the Great White South before we were actually 19 and I had my pic on a friend's license back when you could get away with that pretty easily. Man that brings back memories - that friend died tragically and unexpectedly about 10 years ago just a couple months before he was gonna get married. I slipped the old license and my Steel Your Face cufflinks into his casket at the funeral. Man I miss him.

Last edited:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Obama is nothing like Lincoln and there wouldn't be a need for swift boat captains for justice if Kerry hadn't run for President - no one would care. This is dumb even for you.

Dumb was believing that CNN attempted to script that Colton Haab kid's question.

Then attempting to spin it into some of them being given scripted questions.

Even electronic villages have an idiot.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Oh yeah, this is the one Mr. Mack was going on about. How dare CNN script those questions.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...all-florida-school-shooting-emails/380064002/

WHOOPS! Sometimes, just walking away is the best recourse.

"Glenn Haab told The Associated Press he omitted some words from the email but said he didn?t do it on purpose."

?There was nothing malicious behind it,? he said.

Yeah...b/c whenever I have forwarded emails from someone else, sometimes somehow small sections of their content have mysteriously vanished into the ether, before reaching my recipient...lol.

Back