Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NCAAB Corruption Probe

Wow.

Beer battered tiramisu is a real thing I guess.

Just like Spike's tweet.

Kinda gross.

The beer battered tiramisu, not Spike's tweet.

But I'm remembering I forgot today it's fish sandwich Friday season at McDonald's.

Next week.

5737e78ab96a3ce83e3ce98e47d43f872eb6cc2932c4f2496423f981b27b3ae8.jpg

Last edited:
Can't prove Izzo knew, can't prove he didn't

$470 isn't a lot of money, but it is against the rules

Izzo knows now. What does he do? Does he sit Bridges for the rest of the year?

Can't prove Izzo knew, can't prove he didn't

$470 isn't a lot of money, but it is against the rules

Izzo knows now. What does he do? Does he sit Bridges for the rest of the year?

He could make Bridges buy the athletic department employees $470 worth of McDonald's fish sandwiches on a Friday during Lent.

If Bridges doesn't have the readies (that's what the Brits call cash) he could borrow against potential future earnings from the NBA.

It may only be 470 bucks, but the games Bridges played in will not count, thus leaving MSU ineligible for the tournament.

But this wont happen.

Does Alabama's name popping up in this shock anyone? I thought not. Grabbing high recruits from out of nowhere......................very Ole Miss.

Does Alabama's name popping up in this shock anyone? I thought not. Grabbing high recruits from out of nowhere......................very Ole Miss.

Maybe I was naive but I thought that could have been partly due to Avery Johnson as their head coach. A recruit would maybe lean towards a coach who played in the nba for years and was a solid coach in the pros as well for the Mavericks.

Maybe I was naive but I thought that could have been partly due to Avery Johnson as their head coach. A recruit would maybe lean towards a coach who played in the nba for years and was a solid coach in the pros as well for the Mavericks.

Didnt know he was the coach. It could be that his presence is helping..........but this fbi thing is starting to say differently.

None of these coaches are fucked. Even if they get fired, they are all millionaires...unless they end up going to prison...

Kentucky the nine to report-did a quick internal review and claim nobody is in eligible. Surprise surprise

This is a fucking "wow" to me. NCAA completes their extensive investigation within mere days, but can't get 3 kids eligible to play this upcoming football season(still ongoing after 4 months), knowing that the school was at fault for severe violations. They're a fucked organization and Michigan should say, "fuck you" and play Patterson anyway. They are a corrupt organization that uses smaller schools and schools that are honest to hand out punishments. I could care less about Bridges. It's just bogus that something that was so widespread has been investigated within days. Dude didn't even miss a game being ineligible and we have to wait this out even longer.

Last edited:
This is a fucking "wow" to me. NCAA completes their extensive investigation within mere days, but can't get 3 kids eligible to play this upcoming football season(still ongoing after 4 months), knowing that the school was at fault for severe violations. They're a fucked organization and Michigan should say, "fuck you" and play Patterson anyway. They are a corrupt organization that uses smaller schools and schools that are honest to hand out punishments. I could care less about Bridges. It's just bogus that something that was so widespread has been investigated within days. Dude didn't even miss a game being ineligible and we have to wait this out even longer.
Yep. The NCAA has zero ability to regulate major college basketball and football. Even if they could, they wouldn't.

It's what you get when the leader, Emmert, is a fuck stain.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

So Arizona's Allonzo Trier failed two PED tests this year, gets suspended the remainder of the season, and the NCAA reinstates him after missing 2 games. Amazing.

Mitch McGary got suspended for an entire season for failing one weed test. There is no point to the NCAA remaining in charge of major sports.

Yep. The NCAA has zero ability to regulate major college basketball and football. Even if they could, they wouldn't.

It's what you get when the leader, Emmert, is a fuck stain.

What do you expect from a Elwood Gordon Gee disciple. Mark is a corrupt and he learned from the best.

Last edited:
Back