Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Northwestern

boogerlovejoy

At one time, just after New Years 1984.....this series was tied at 33-33. MSU has won 56 of 61 since then.

Today will not be different. Izzo will force Bridges and Ward the ball....and JJJ will be relegated to 3rd or 4th option again.....which I don't understand....and our offense will sputter.

Defense wins this one.

MSU 72
NU 59

There were problems with getting the floor put together and MSU didn't get to shoot around on it until an hour before tipoff. Could be a factor and I hope we pound the ball inside.

McIntosh might be out though.

Last edited:
At one time, just after New Years 1984.....this series was tied at 33-33. MSU has won 56 of 61 since then.

Today will not be different. Izzo will force Bridges and Ward the ball....and JJJ will be relegated to 3rd or 4th option again.....which I don't understand....and our offense will sputter.

Defense wins this one.

MSU 72
NU 59

That first stat is unbelievable. Embarrassing on our part

Izzo is a piece of shit....the lineup in right now is a fucking embarrassment. He almost allows his teams to go down to prove a fucking point. What an asshole

Obviously I want to win the big ten (although that means less and less under the new mega conferences) but at the same time I fear we could go on this long win streak to end the season then fizzle out early in the tourney. It could be me but it seems like teams that enter the tourney on very long win streaks seem to flame out and never win it all. There’s instances like UConn in 2011 getting hot in conference tourney time and continuing the momentum and win it all but a loss wouldn’t be the end of the world today.

Last edited:
Izzo is a piece of shit....the lineup in right now is a fucking embarrassment. He almost allows his teams to go down to prove a fucking point. What an asshole

What are you talking about? I love when Tum Mcquaid and Schilling are all on the floor together

Or.....we'll put a line up of Tum, Langford, McQuaid, Goins and Schilling on the floor.....NONE of whom can create their own shot and Tums guy is free to double anyone they choose.....and our offense will be pathetic.

Good call, coach!!

pace is over 50 again. thank goodness I'm only watching scores on my fon and not the game.

Fuck.....I'm not watching this shit show anymore. What a pathetic performance from everyone......including Izzo.

Someone going to tell Langford big ten play has started? Shit he’s been awful for the last several games

Back