Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

President's Day 2018 - neato presidential factoid

Michchamp

I was reading a list of odd facts about each president, and this one stuck out:

Former President John Tyler (born 1790) still has two living grandsons, both born in the 1920's. Apparently both Tyler and one of his sons fathered children much later in life.

bonus factoid: According to wikipedia, Tyler fathered more children than any other US president, with a whopping (15) by two wives. He had 8 w/his first wife, who later died when both Tyler and her were 52... then he had 7 kids with his second wife, his last when he was 70. solid performance, for an otherwise lackluster president.

I was reading a list of odd facts about each president, and this one stuck out:

Former President John Tyler (born 1790) still has two living grandsons, both born in the 1920's. Apparently both Tyler and one of his sons fathered children much later in life.

bonus factoid: According to wikipedia, Tyler fathered more children than any other US president, with a whopping (15) by two wives. He had 8 w/his first wife, who later died when both Tyler and her were 52... then he had 7 kids with his second wife, his last when he was 70. solid performance, for an otherwise lackluster president.

Not himself a Tyler, but no slouch either.

The current POTUS has had three wives and four children, but children with only two of the wives.

He has allegedly fucked a lot of women on the side with no known offspring.

Bill Clinton, JFK and LBJ (as in long blow job) were said to have fucked a lot of women, also with no known offspring.

George Washington and Thomas Jefferson are said to have fucked most of their slaves; probably offspring in abundance.

Of the lot I would guess the Khan would be most impressed with Washington - slam dunk.

Not only fucked a lot of women and fathered a lot of people but also led armies.

Like the Khan.

I know Jefferson boned his slaves, but I never knew Washington had/was rumored to.

Back