Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Louisville appeal denied, 2013 title vacated

I wish. Unfortunately, we have to settle with having Michigan be the team that gave Pitino his final loss in his final game of coaching.

Last edited:
RickPitinoInk.jpg

The fucked up call on that block grinds my gears to this day.

man, we deserved a title so much more than Louisville. JB in particular deserves one; not sure if we'll ever get that close again for him, unless we can land another Trey Burke somehow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap I thought you guys would all come on here and tell me it was not real . Man his skin tone is like a damn vampire!!!

Last edited:
man, we deserved a title so much more than Louisville. JB in particular deserves one; not sure if we'll ever get that close again for him, unless we can land another Trey Burke somehow.

Pitino and Calipari winning titles proves that karma does not exist.

I always just think about how that game would have changed if Hancock would have missed that first three pointer, or it was blocked. It's just such an incredibly fine line.

Back