Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Wazzu in the Holiday Bowl

was joking around, but since trolling = getting people to respond to your posts, looks like I'm actually pretty fucking goddamn good at that.

Jackass.

On a separate note, since you guys are in the Outback Bowl is that on Food Network? Is Guy Fieri doing the coin toss and showing up at Signing With the Stars?

Let them back in it a little. Need to take care of the ball and grind out a few first downs.

LJ just likely played his last snap for MSU.

We lose B Allen and LJ off the O, Frey and Cooper off the D.

Absolutely loaded next season.

Wow just said he?s coming back...this offense is scary! Any chance that Felton goes to the NFL or no?

No doubt, he is an NFL back and gains little from returning. NFL coaches will see the Le'Veon Bell comparisons and he'll go on day 2.

Well, shows what I know.

Sounded like he already has his mind made up long ago. Special season next year. Team returns the most talent I can ever remember seeing us return.

Find an edge rusher (or develop one) and it's a team built to not only win the Big Ten, but make some noise in the playoffs.

Very good win to cap a very good bounce back season. The Big Ten should be tough next season but getting OSU and UM at home with all those returning starters, it could be special again.

I fell asleep shortly after Lewerke took that hit and woke up to see LJ Scott says he's staying and Frey getting interviewed as defensive mvp - I would have given it to either Dowell brother or Willikes (probably others too) ahead of him. maybe he got it for completing a game without committing a stupid penalty. maybe he played really well and deserved it but my bias against him wouldnt allow me to see that.

looked a little shaky in spots on defense in the first quarter but overall a good game on both sides of the ball. fun to watch the offense open it up by establishing the run game and the option threat from Lewerke. the defense settled in quickly enough and looked pretty good but I don't think they were really tested with Wazzu missing their QB and 2 best receivers - a bad showing would be telling but hard to read much into a good performance against a wounded opponent.

nice bounce back season, it's a joke that Dantonio didn't win coach of the year. they gave that award a week or at least a couple days too soon. Looking forward to 2018!

Last edited:
He had a bunch of good open field tackles early on. He deserved it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Well, shows what I know.

Sounded like he already has his mind made up long ago. Special season next year. Team returns the most talent I can ever remember seeing us return.

Find an edge rusher (or develop one) and it's a team built to not only win the Big Ten, but make some noise in the playoffs.
That's what we need, a Shillique Calhoun type. You need to be able to get home with 4 sometimes, would love to see a grad transfer but this program is so concerned with culture and chemistry that it might not happen

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back