Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Republicans only want Republicans to vote

biggunsbob

Donald Trump and the voter suppression Gop Party just want to purge every Democrat from the rolls and with the conservative majority on the supreme court the Purge will be coming to a state you live in soon lol...

Please show birth certificate, drivers license, Past voter id if possible . Gas bill, water bill, proof of employment. You must own three guns. Church address and proof you attend . Passport. Ect, ect, ect.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/01/supreme-court-nvra-voter-registration/

Donald Trump and the voter suppression Gop Party just want to purge every Democrat from the rolls and with the conservative majority on the supreme court the Purge will be coming to a state you live in soon lol...

Please show birth certificate, drivers license, Past voter id if possible . Gas bill, water bill, proof of employment. You must own three guns. Church address and proof you attend . Passport. Ect, ect, ect.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/01/supreme-court-nvra-voter-registration/

Having a valid SS# s/b all that is necessary in order to register once and vote as often as chosen by the SS# holder for life. Anything more required is tatamount to voter suppression. An ex-convict felon should not be denied the right to vote, when many of the candidates are crooks themselves.

Last edited:
I'm burned out on arguments about how it's not such a big hurdle and everyone should be able to meet these measures.

We collectively obsess about the position of a button on a cell phone making it more or less likely for people to actually use a feature and then act like we can't understand how going to an office and filling out a form might impact voting numbers.

Last edited:
Be collectively obsess about the position of a button on a cell phone making it more or less likely for people to actually use a feature and then act like we can't understand how going to an office and filling out a form might impact voting numbers.

If the button is gonna give whoever pushes it an orgasm people are gonna push it, it doesn't matter where on the phone it is.

If the button is gonna give whoever pushes it an orgasm people are gonna push it, it doesn't matter where on the phone it is.

I may be reading too much into your comment, but it seems like you are proposing a radical change to the voting process.

I may be reading too much into your comment, but it seems like you are proposing a radical change to the voting process.

yeah, we should have everyone who votes get an orgasm, and then... wait. no, Republicans wouldn't like that.

It makes sense to want to subvert democracy when you're pushing policies that the majority of voters don't like, and don't benefit from, right? that's just basically common sense.

of those eligible to vote, only 55-60% vote during presidential election years. Only 35-40% vote the mid-terms. It must be because the polls are too far from their houses and it's too difficult to register.

of those eligible to vote, only 55-60% vote during presidential election years. Only 35-40% vote the mid-terms. It must be because the polls are too far from their houses and it's too difficult to register.

If we can file our income taxes online, then voting online s/b permitted as well, with a mail-in paper ballot optional. No more Tuesday only voting, the entire early November election week should be available.

If we can file our income taxes online, then voting online s/b permitted as well, with a mail-in paper ballot optional. No more Tuesday only voting, the entire early November election week should be available.

In California people can already vote by mail; I think most other states also. Some places now have the in person voting locations open for more than just the election Tuesday as well.

most states allow you to mail your ballot, many don't even require a reason you can't get to the polls.

As far as online voting, I would be all for it but my guess is many democrats would be against it because poor people don't have computers. Well, that could be fixed with Ipads or computers and internet access for anyone who makes less than $40K per year. We can call them Obama-pads. ;)

They also might be worried that Russian hackers would fix the elections.

Just looked it up. 27 states allow and the district of Columbia allow you to mail in your ballot with no excuse necessary. 20 other states you need to give a reason for the absentee ballot.

Last edited:

With Tinsel's plan and a little bit of voter fraud, I think we can hit 120%.

Just looked it up. 27 states allow and the district of Columbia allow you to mail in your ballot with no excuse necessary. 20 other states you need to give a reason for the absentee ballot.

Whoa... when did you learn to look things up?

This is a big deal. all the other Republican posters here just copy/paste right from Fox/Breitbart/Infowars

pass the orb...

sleeper_orgasmic_orb.jpg

I'm burned out on arguments about how it's not such a big hurdle and everyone should be able to meet these measures.

We collectively obsess about the position of a button on a cell phone making it more or less likely for people to actually use a feature and then act like we can't understand how going to an office and filling out a form might impact voting numbers.

I know, right? It's bad enough that our bosses expect us to show up to an office or a factory or some other kind of building. And if you don't have a job, you might have to go to that building and fill out a form AND talk to a person to get one. then, if you get that job you'll probably have to fill out more forms (plural) to get paid - you might even have to show ID. The horror! It's amazing the unemployment rate isn't 100%

Last edited:
Whoa... when did you learn to look things up?

This is a big deal. all the other Republican posters here just copy/paste right from Fox/Breitbart/Infowars

we're making progress. maybe some day the leftist posters here will do a little research instead of blaming racism for the reason behind everything they don't like.

I know, right? It's bad enough that our bosses expect us to show up to an office or a factory or some other kind of building. And if you don't have a job, you might have to go to that building and fill out a form AND talk to a person to get one. then, if you get that job you'll probably have to fill out more forms (plural) to get paid - you might even have to show ID. The horror! It's amazing the unemployment rate isn't 100%

You're comparing motivation to do something that pays to something that doesn't pay.

Back