Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

FISA Abuse

you're forgiven.

on another note, what about others like unmanned lawn mowers, that's a thing now. shoot 'em? leave 'em be? what to do?

As long as they're not flying - which, what would be the point of a flying lawn mower? - I would be inclined to leave them be.

As long as they're not flying - which, what would be the point of a flying lawn mower? - I would be inclined to leave them be.

ccfpnU2.gif

Absolute crickets. Interesting.

There is virtually no doubt now that Obama era DOJ, FBI and Intel officials took aggressive action against Trump during the campaign and after the election with the objectives being to shape the outcome of the election and set the table for removal from office.

Are you good with that?

Last edited:
Absolute crickets. Interesting.

You posted a video emblazoned with 'Fox News'. Much like videos from MSNBC, I will rarely click those.

There is virtually no doubt now that Obama era DOJ, FBI and Intel officials took aggressive action against Trump during the campaign and after the election with the objectives being to shape the outcome of the election and set the table for removal from office.

The first half of your statement is likely from what I've seen. The second half is pure assumption on your part. I have yet to see proof that their actions weren't due to probable cause and instead some 'deep state' conspiracy to target Trump.

Side note, I like the addition of "Obama era". Very subtle.

You posted a video emblazoned with 'Fox News'. Much like videos from MSNBC, I will rarely click those.

The first half of your statement is likely from what I've seen. The second half is pure assumption on your part. I have yet to see proof that their actions weren't due to probable cause and instead some 'deep state' conspiracy to target Trump.

If the "Deep State" activities were properly motivated, they would have informed the Trump campaign that the Russians were up to no good. At no point did they do that. No, the DOJ, FBI and Intel fucks, James Brennan above all, were out to infiltrate the campaign and frame Trump. Speculation on my part? To some degree but to a lesser degree with each passing day.

LOL

Posting more fake news from the GOP run Fixed News organization !!! LMAO. Obama has nothing on the Corrupt Gop.It has been that way since Good old Ronny Reagan .. Dont worry trump and his Klan will probably pass Reagan, Holy shit Obama is so clean next to the republican filth that is being heaped on America . You republicans can just never play by the rules. No wonder you have to steal every election since Bill.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/1/11/1619079/-Comparing-Presidential-
Administrations-by-Arrests-and-Convictions-A-Warning-for-Trump-Appointees

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_political_scandals_in_the_United_States

Last edited:
LOL

Posting more fake news from the GOP run Fixed News organization !!! LMAO. Obama has nothing on the Corrupt Gop.It has been that way since Good old Ronny Reagan .. Dont worry trump and his Klan will probably pass Reagan, Holy shit Obama is so clean next to the republican filth that is being heaped on America . You republicans can just never play by the rules. No wonder you have to steal every election since Bill.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/1/11/1619079/-Comparing-Presidential-
Administrations-by-Arrests-and-Convictions-A-Warning-for-Trump-Appointees

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_political_scandals_in_the_United_States

the electoral college is the rule - look it up. the people who can't play by the rules are the ones who rigged their own primary.

I actually agree with jwlco here that this is all troubling, but as you point out, the rest of his post, especially trying to tie this to the "Obama era" and make it out to be a partisan political issue is clealry bogus.

fun fact: the same guy who oversaw spying - or "monitoring" of the Trump campaign was revealed to have been doing the same thing to the Carter campaign on behalf of Reagan/Bush in 1980. Same. Guy. (link)

and look, Trump has been in office for over a year, and he and his sleazy family and connections have continued to openly use the White House to profit in the most open and obvious ways. Where exactly is the conspiracy here?

The real issue is this government is extremely pro-big business, anti-consumer, anti-civil rights, and allows the military industrial complex whatever it wants. Reagan started it, and Obama continued that to a "T"...

those interested in seeing business as usual continue might've been concerned Trump would upset it and actually try to implement some of the populist policies he campaigned on - hence the spying on his campaign - but he hasn't done anything like this once he got in office.... he willingly embraced "The Swamp" and the Swamp embraced him.

No impeachment and we're a year and a half into his presidency...

Last edited by a moderator:
for the record, if Hilary was president, I think we'd have the same BS, smoldering investigation, which would give rise to all sorts of howling conspiracy theories on the right, and serve as a sea anchor on her administration, preventing them from actually governing the country on behalf of the people not the corporations. Not that she would actually try to do that of course... she was even more "paid for" than Obama.

Comey tipped his hand about this with his whole 11th hour "Oh BTW we are still concerned about her emails" comment in October 2016.

What the hell is bogus about my reference to the Obama era? It was Obama's watch when this shit went down. Maybe too obvious for you guys but get real.

Obama inherited two controversial covert counterterrorism programs from George W. Bush: the rendition and harsh interrogation (including torture) of terrorist suspects which he stopped but the asshole used 506 drone strikes that have killed 3,040 terrorists and 391 civilians.. Bush used around 50 drone strikes that killed 296 terrorists and 195 civilians in Yemen, Pakistan and Somalia. It is bullshit that Obama did this.

But you border wall lovers would have loved that if it was a Military industrial Republican Fucktard president killing so called terrorist with his drones . Gotta feed that Pentagon machine. But now that is was a corporate loving democrat you call it abuse. The goverment just flat out lies to us and it really does not matter which party is in charge. One does it a lot better then the other but both can go to fucking hell.

Hell Far Right Fox News lies all the time. MSNBC only talks about Russia but never brings up Net Neutrality (Comcast I guess), or really progressive issues which they never talk about. The media is so bought and paid for by corporations its not funny.

Lies lead us into the second gulf war. Lies lead to Vietnam . Lies in the Iran-conta affair.Lies, lies, lies, lies, Clinton lied, Obama led, and the king of all the liars is in office.

Obama inherited two controversial covert counterterrorism programs from George W. Bush: the rendition and harsh interrogation (including torture) of terrorist suspects which he stopped but the asshole used 506 drone strikes that have killed 3,040 terrorists and 391 civilians.. Bush used around 50 drone strikes that killed 296 terrorists and 195 civilians in Yemen, Pakistan and Somalia. It is bullshit that Obama did this.

But you border wall lovers would have loved that if it was a Military industrial Republican Fucktard president killing so called terrorist with his drones . Gotta feed that Pentagon machine. But now that is was a corporate loving democrat you call it abuse. The goverment just flat out lies to us and it really does not matter which party is in charge. One does it a lot better then the other but both can go to fucking hell.

Hell Far Right Fox News lies all the time. MSNBC only talks about Russia but never brings up Net Neutrality (Comcast I guess), or really progressive issues which they never talk about. The media is so bought and paid for by corporations its not funny.

Lies lead us into the second gulf war. Lies lead to Vietnam . Lies in the Iran-conta affair.Lies, lies, lies, lies, Clinton lied, Obama led, and the king of all the liars is in office.

I'm for drones, not for the border wall.

Last edited:
Back