Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

FISA Abuse

Obama inherited two controversial covert counterterrorism programs from George W. Bush: the rendition and harsh interrogation (including torture) of terrorist suspects which he stopped but the asshole used 506 drone strikes that have killed 3,040 terrorists and 391 civilians.. Bush used around 50 drone strikes that killed 296 terrorists and 195 civilians in Yemen, Pakistan and Somalia. It is bullshit that Obama did this.

You've gotta be kidding.

You honestly believe that?

NY Times Obama’s Embrace of Drone Strikes Will Be a Lasting Legacy

I am shocked that you actually don't know that Obama substantially expanded the use of drones strikes when in office - it was in the news almost every day.

EDIT: Gotta click on blue square rectangular "continue to nytimes.com" to get to the article on the Wayfair ad that shows up first. That's that big right wing profit motivated main stream media in action right there, folks...

Last edited:
You've gotta be kidding.

NY Times Obama?s Embrace of Drone Strikes Will Be a Lasting Legacy

I am shocked that you actually don't know that Obama substantially expanded the use of drones strikes when in office - it was in the news almost every day.

EDIT: Gotta click on blue square rectangular "continue to nytimes.com" to get to the article on the Wayfair ad that shows up first. That's that big right wing profit motivated main stream media in action right there, folks...

He's criticizing Obama for this. Not calling BS on the claim that he did this.

You've gotta be kidding.

NY Times Obama’s Embrace of Drone Strikes Will Be a Lasting Legacy

Yeah i knew it I just just didn't think it was this many . 50 is one thing but the numbers Obama did it was another . To much collateral damage it's not really good weapon on terror it just creates more terrorist. I am very pissed that they supported this type of use of weapons. But then corporate Democrats are just as much the problem as far right republicans . Citizens Untied has allowed the coup to happen and let the corporation overlords to put in and buy politicians.

Last edited:
so... uh... so much for that Nobel Peace prize talk, eh?

Can always repurpose those Drumpf-Kim commemorative coins into Drumpf-Stormy golfball placemarkers.

idCbGbFA4xXD3buyk5dEAUEp-HUu_OovPQFGSlIB0QQRRV4CAsGMjyj5Har60tyeEsqJmj4=s92

11f78396ddfe4e52a4a13bbd146013cd.jpeg

https://theweek.com/speedreads/7749...commemorative-coin-from-white-house-gift-shop

Last edited:
Trump said that both South Korea and Japan “are willing to shoulder much of the cost of any financial burden, any of the costs associated by the United States in operations” if the United States is “forced” to attack North Korea.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/wh...june-summit-north-korea-s-kim-jong-un-n877061

Yeah, well he got a bit confused though...Mexico said that they would pay for the attack on NK, SK will pay for the wall btw the US and Mexico, and Japan for the wall btw the US and Canada....then Trump's next book will be titled: "The Shart of the Heel".

Fucking unhinged and mortifying assclown.

Trump said that both South Korea and Japan ?are willing to shoulder much of the cost of any financial burden, any of the costs associated by the United States in operations? if the United States is ?forced? to attack North Korea.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/wh...june-summit-north-korea-s-kim-jong-un-n877061

Yeah, well he got a bit confused though...Mexico said that they would pay for the attack on NK, SK will pay for the wall btw the US and Mexico, and Japan for the wall btw the US and Canada....then Trump's next book will be titled: "The Shart of the Heel".

Fucking unhinged and mortifying assclown.

This is good.

This is your funniest post ever.

Nice job.

so... uh... so much for that Nobel Peace prize talk, eh?

Nobel is a non-starter for Trump, no matter what. Everyone knows that.

The NK thing will probably work out, however. Kim and his predecessors are used to fucking American politicians over and over and over. Won’t happen with Trump. You know it’s true.

Last edited:
Nobel is a non-starter for Trump, no matter what. Everyone knows that.

The NK thing will probably work out, however. Kim and his predecessors are used to fucking American politicians over and over and over. Won’t happen with Trump. You know it’s true.

the nobel peace and economics prizes have become a joke. the science prizes are a different story - awarded by a completely different group from the peace and econ prizes.

Last edited:
There should be a Nobel Prize for internet posting.

I'd fucking win it.

North Korea is a 3rd world country. The people there are genetically regressive when compared with their South Korean counterpart.

DPRK hasn’t won jack shit, ever. Until now.

North Korea is a 3rd world country. The people there are genetically regressive when compared with their South Korean counterpart.

DPRK hasn’t won jack shit, ever. Until now.

If what you're saying is that North Korea is a "shithole" country, we agree. After that, however, your derangement syndrome appears to reveal itself given the implication that Trump is somehow undoing the fine work of his predecessors such that for the first time ever, NK is winning!

History lesson. Over a period of I don't know how long, 20, 30, 40 years, North Korea went nuclear. That happened under the combined watches of Carter, Reagan, Bush I & II, Clinton and Obama. That capability, which some might call winning, landed like a huge bowel movement on Trump's plate the day he took the oath of office.

Trump is not bitching about it and he's unlikely to kick the turd down the road. Instead, he's dealing with it. Is it risky and dangerous business? Of course. Might he make a mistake along the way? He certainly could. Might he accomplish something big? Yes, that's a possibility too and you should want that. I hope you want that. Do you want that?

Last edited:
History lesson. Over a period of I don't know how long, 20, 30, 40 years, North Korea went nuclear. That happened under the combined watches of Carter, Reagan, Bush I & II, Clinton and Obama. That capability, which some might call winning, landed like a huge bowel movement on Trump's plate the day he took the oath of office.

Trump is not bitching about it and he's unlikely to kick the turd down the road. Instead, he's dealing with it. Is it risky and dangerous business? Of course. Might he make a mistake along the way? He certainly could. Might he accomplish something big? Yes, that's a possibility too and you should want that. I hope you want that. Do you want that?

History Lesson: Diplomacy has been tried before, and was reneged upon.

https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/dprkchron

Back