Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Who Is the Greatest ?Saturday Night Live? Cast Member Ever?

surprised that none of u are putting in Sandler, Rock, Mike Myers, Dana Carvey

surprised that none of u are putting in Sandler, Rock, Mike Myers, Dana Carvey

Carvey was on my list. I wouldn't argue with Myers but Sandler/Rock if you only consider their SNL careers don't quite stack up with the greats.

This is skewed because of movies. If you only count what they did on SNL Will Ferrell is not even top 15.

This is skewed because of movies. If you only count what they did on SNL Will Ferrell is not even top 15.
seconded.

a lot of people are robots though... they laugh at SNL because it's supposed to be funny, not because it actually is.

Tina Fey hosts oscars and stuff, and Will Ferrell goes on Good Morning America. HILARIOUS! They wouldn't be on those shows if they weren't actually funny.

surprised kristen wigg was only mentioned once, she had a bunch of great characters like Gilly, target lady, garth and kat (with armidsen). the best was that one upper character where someone would tell a story and she'd immediately come up with something to top it.

Gilbert Gottfried, Gail Matthius, Denny Dillon, Charles Rocket, Tim Kazirunsky and Ann Risley. Comedic genius.

Gilbert Gottfried, Gail Matthius, Denny Dillon, Charles Rocket, Tim Kazirunsky and Ann Risley. Comedic genius.

Gilbert Gottfried? Really?

Well, to each their own I guess.

Back