Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Girl accidentally shoots and kills

The worst part is that poor little girl has to cope with that for the rest of her life.

That is an unfortunate part of it, but hopefully with support and being told that it was absolutely not her fault at all, she'll adjust and get over it pretty soon.

Kids accidentally shoot other kids with guns in their families' homes fairly regularly, and they tend to adjust.

And this is isn't anywhere near that bad.

Dick Cheney accidentally shot his hunting buddy, and it didn't seem to faze him that much.

Dick Cheney accidentally shot his hunting buddy, and it didn't seem to faze him that much.

Let's face it though, if your a close friend of Dick Cheney, you probably deserve to be shot anyhow, so not much guilt would come of it.

Or else she's ...one of them. A jihadist and knew exactly what she was doing.

If she goes straight to flight school, at the tender age of nine years old, and informs admissions that she's not concerned about learning how to take off nor land, let's all raise an eyebrow...

My buddy's enlightened father from Houston informed us in no uncertain terms this past weekend that ISIS has probably 30,000 mexican illegals ...mainly these children recently in the news, already across the border in TX and AZ and ready to attack.

Think you can trust 9yr old girls???

No way, Jose.

My buddy's enlightened father from Houston informed us in no uncertain terms this past weekend that ISIS has probably 30,000 mexican illegals ...mainly these children recently in the news, already across the border in TX and AZ and ready to attack.

Think you can trust 9yr old girls???

No way, Jose.

Do NOT let them attend flight school if they're not interested I learning how to take off nor land!

That is an unfortunate part of it, but hopefully with support and being told that it was absolutely not her fault at all, she'll adjust and get over it pretty soon.

Kids accidentally shoot other kids with guns in their families' homes fairly regularly, and they tend to adjust.

And this is isn't anywhere near that bad.

I don't know - a lot of little girls catch bugs and release them outdoors because they don't want to hurt them. As she grows and matures she'll probably go through several phases of understanding of it - it won't be easy.

The guy received an instant darwin award. Poor girl though. She's going to be scarred for life :(

The guy received an instant darwin award. Poor girl though. She's going to be scarred for life :(

Maybe not. I've heard since that people got her the heck away from there before she saw or knew what happened.

She's pretty young; hopefully it won't effect her too badly.

Last edited:
Back