Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan @ ND Sucks Pre-Game Thread

No more toying with this team till the end. Do not feel sorry for them for their personnel losses and get this fucking game over early. This is where the road to East Lansing starts. I want to blow thru these fuckers and make this game something theyll never forget. Run up the score, taunt them, shit on the field, the whole 9 yards.

name a dollar amount on a straight up bet.

Why do you insist on hijacking threads with this nonsense? Now we're gonna have to sit through another 2 or 3 pages of you guys going back and forth again. Yippee.

Does he want to bet on M-ND or M-MSU? And does he know that the topic of the post where he tossed down his checkbook is M-ND?

Why do you insist on hijacking threads with this nonsense? Now we're gonna have to sit through another 2 or 3 pages of you guys going back and forth again. Yippee.

Without posting in this thread, i was mentioned twice. Maybe Champ is upset because I predicted ND would win by 7 in the prediction thread, Vic is just upset because he has a Napoleon complex.

Does he want to bet on M-ND or M-MSU? And does he know that the topic of the post where he tossed down his checkbook is M-ND?

Does the person who made the post about UM rolling into EL and running up the score know this thread is about ND-UM?

Come on guys. Let's attempt to stay on topic here (ND).

I don't read troll posts.

Sure is easy to get a rise though. Just a single post gets an emotional tirade every time. I like how folks don't reply for the most part at this point. Not my fault we have an obsessive troll polluting the board. I sure as hell didn't bring him or the childish crap over here.

Last edited:
Does the person who made the post about UM rolling into EL and running up the score know this thread is about ND-UM?

I think the post was about running up the score on ND. Just mentioned it was on the road to playing sparty.

No more toying with this team till the end. Do not feel sorry for them for their personnel losses and get this fucking game over early. This is where the road to East Lansing starts. I want to blow thru these fuckers and make this game something theyll never forget. Run up the score, taunt them, shit on the field, the whole 9 yards.

I vote for this. They seem to be confused over who ended the series. I'd like to see Michigan stomp them so they'll at least be clear on the scoreboard part.

I don't read troll posts.

Sure is easy to get a rise though. Just a single post gets an emotional tirade every time. I like how folks don't reply for the most part at this point. Not my fault we have an obsessive troll polluting the board. I sure as hell didn't bring him or the childish crap over here.

so you think that making a post calling me a "girly troll" isn't obvious baiting? come on, grow up a little bit. If you don't want me to post in a thread, how about not trying to call me out and then act like you're so innocent. It's really childish

No more toying with this team [ND} till the end. Do not feel sorry for them [ND] for their personnel losses and get this fucking game over early. This [ND] is where the road to East Lansing starts. I want to blow thru these fuckers [ND] and make this game something theyll never forget. Run up the score, taunt them [ND], shit on the [ND] field, the whole 9 yards.

Does that clear it up any?

I vote for this. They seem to be confused over who ended the series. I'd like to see Michigan stomp them so they'll at least be clear on the scoreboard part.

Agreed. Fuck them, their fans, and coaches too.

ANN ARBOR -- Michigan coach Brady Hoke said Tuesday he's not talking about injuries.

Actually, he said it twice.

On Tuesday's Big Ten coaches teleconference call, Hoke was asked if any other players on his roster -- outside of corner Jabrill Peppers -- were currently dealing with an injury heading into Saturday's matchup against No. 16 Notre Dame (7:30 p.m., NBC).

"We're not going to talk about any injuries," he said.

Asked if he had any update on Peppers' status, Hoke said again, "Like I said, we're not going to talk about any injuries."

On Monday afternoon, Hoke did offer updates on a handful of injuries leading into this week's game. He said Peppers -- who suffered an ankle injury against Appalachian State over the weekend -- did not practice with the team Sunday, but is expected to be full-go against the Fighting Irish.

Hoke also said sophomore safety Delano Hill will be available after missing week one with a jaw injury. Sophomore guard Kyle Kalis is also 100 percent after dealing with a back injury in fall camp, per Hoke. Hoke's next scheduled media availability is Wednesday afternoon.

The Wolverines and Fighting Irish will play the final game of their current contract Saturday night, and are currently not scheduled to meet again at any point in the future.

Hoke has been vocal about his disappointment with the fact that the series is ending, and Tuesday, did so again.

"Being around it for so long and watching these rivalry games as a kid growing up, there was always an excitement for these games," Hoke said. "Now, you've got football all day in different markets and different channels.

"But when you lose some of these games, I don't know if it's (what's) best for college football."

Back