Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nuss on the Sideline

"Whether or not having Nussmeier on the field is a direct correlation remains to be unseen"... Remains to be unseen? What?

It was great that Nuss was able to sit with DG and the rest of the offense going over what happened, etc. I agree that being able to actually look at the players and see the look in their eyes can benefit a coach a lot.

Can't wait to see how the O does vs ND.

Liked it

Watches him talking with qbs and offense

Saw him spending some serious time with norfleet in anticipation of one if the punts

Hoke on Nuss: Offensively, we have to be more precise in the precision in our passing game.

More Hoke: (LOL) --
You mentioned interior defense. Have you guys had a chance to look at Notre Dame’s running backs at all?
“Yeah. We started that yesterday, yeah. I think that they rushed the ball pretty well against Utah State. I think that have two backs that are a little bit similar and one that’s a bigger bruiser guy and they ran the ball pretty well.”

Back