Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Football schedules 2019+

Per Twitter in 2015 we will play a home game vs BYU in 2016 we will play Hawaii, Miami (OH) and Ball st and we have signed a home and home deal with Arkansas for 2018 and 19.

The 2016 games are a joke we should walk through those with ease. Team should be real good by then seeing it would be Shane's senior year.

Thanks Wheels, I saw that as well. The thread has been updated through the 2016 season.

according to the Freep, we play a home-and-home with Arkansas in 2018-2019.

the article also said Brandon has "revived the idea" of the home-and-home... cancelling the ND game is paying dividends (?) I guess.

regardless, I'm happy with this approach. would be nice to get a home-and-home against one of those Big XII whales that underachieves outside of their conference like Choklahoma.

unless some things change, that 2016 non-conf schedule looks like a joke.

big contrast to 2015's which could be brutal if UNLV and BYU play scrappy. and it seems pretty much every non-MAC non-conf team does when they show up in the Big House

i'm guessing adding rutgers and maryland changes the schedules?

Am I the only one looking at UM going undefeated next year with this schedule? I thought UM played Alabama 2 years straight, but apparently I was mistaken. Not saying there are not tough teams to play, but all are beatable, especially if DG continues to improve at QB and Rawls & Co. at RB coupled with an ever improving D...I like the looks of things to come.

Then 2014 and 2015 also look promising if Shane steps up like we expect. The glory days of UM football winning championships are just around the corner IMO.

Am I the only one looking at UM going undefeated next year with this schedule? I thought UM played Alabama 2 years straight, but apparently I was mistaken. Not saying there are not tough teams to play, but all are beatable, especially if DG continues to improve at QB and Rawls & Co. at RB coupled with an ever improving D...I like the looks of things to come.

Then 2014 and 2015 also look promising if Shane steps up like we expect. The glory days of UM football winning championships are just around the corner IMO.

there will be a lot of question marks next year on defense.

I guess there's always a chance, but this thing won't really take off until 2015...that's the year most have marked as being "the year." Of course, you have to look out for "the year" and make sure it doesn't end up like the last "the year" (aka 2007.)

I just wanted to post here so my name would be on all four stickied threads. :)

I just wanted to bump your ass down the thread. =)

new 2014 schedule. Not sure why we have to play @ MSU 2 years in a row. Although we should be a far more talented team and it hasnt been that hard to beat Sparty in their stadium

Aug. 30 APPALACHIAN STATE
Sept. 6 at Notre Dame
Sept. 13 MIAMI (Ohio)
Sept. 20 UTAH
Sept. 27 MINNESOTA*
Oct. 4 at Rutgers*
Oct. 11 PENN STATE*
Oct. 18 Bye
Oct. 25 at Michigan State*
Nov. 1 INDIANA*
Nov. 8 at Northwestern*
Nov. 15 Bye
Nov. 22 MARYLAND*
Nov. 29 at Ohio State*
Dec. 6 Big Ten Championship Game

It is absolute bullshit that we have to play a rival on the road two years in a row. That should never happen.

We play all of our rivalry games on the road in 2014. ND, MSU, and OSU.

Last edited:
It is absolute bullshit that we have to play a rival on the road two years in a row. That should never happen.

We play all of our rivalry games on the road in 2014. ND, MSU, and OSU.

that does suck; almost like an SEC move. "grease" the schedule for one of your top teams each year.

Wait what?! MSU and OSU are supposed to be opposite each other. Are we going to just have awful home schedule every other year?

After looking at that schedule i cant think of 1 of those home games i would want to take off work to go to. That is a ridiculous schedule.

Back