Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Star Wars spoiler

Gulo Blue

Maybe an obvious spoiler that Vader will appear in Rogue One, but I don't want to be the one to give it away to anyone without warning.

James Earl Jones is going to record new Vader lines.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/06/23/darth-vader-rogue-one-star-wars

Apparently, he already has for a cartoon and his part will be small for Rogue One, but still, I'm excited to hear more JEJ with scuba gear.

Maybe an obvious spoiler that Vader will appear in Rogue One, but I don't want to be the one to give it away to anyone without warning.

Thanks for ruining it for me.

Yart, yart.

I learned from a link that it's a prequel to the very first one.

So what's obvious is that the character would be in it.

EDIT: From the link - New details on the Sith lord's return in 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'

Technically, since the stories this new movie is supposed to be going to have preceded wouldn't have happened at the time of the story in Rogue One, logically Vadar isn't returning at all - he's actually being introduced.

Last edited:
Thanks for ruining it for me.

Yart, yart.

I learned from a link that it's a prequel to the very first one.

So what's obvious is that the character would be in it.

EDIT: From the link - New details on the Sith lord's return in 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'

Technically, since the stories this new movie is supposed to be going to have preceded wouldn't have happened at the time of the story in Rogue One, logically Vadar isn't returning at all - he's actually being introduced.

Well, there's the scene in Episode 3 where he puts the mask on for the 1st time.

...but regarding how much of a spoiler it is, you're right, if you know anything about the movie, you could probably guess this.

Well, there's the scene in Episode 3 where he puts the mask on for the 1st time.

...but regarding how much of a spoiler it is, you're right, if you know anything about the movie, you could probably guess this.

This story takes place just before the story of the first movie.

That's pretty much all a person has to know to guess within a very high degree of probability that Darth Vader is a character in this movie.

Last edited:
Back