Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Non Power 5 playoff

tomdalton22

I think it would be a good idea for the non power 5 conferences to create their own 4 team playoff. Incorporate 3 of the lower tier bowls. Give them a chance for a championship.

This year it could be

W Michigan
Boise St
Troy
San Diego St

Last edited:
That would be near. Not that I'd watch, or even care who won, but I'm sure the fans there would.

those are not FCS conferences/teams though. the FCS conferences already have a playoff, BTW.

That would be near. Not that I'd watch, or even care who won, but I'm sure the fans there would.

those are not FCS conferences/teams though. the FCS conferences already have a playoff, BTW.

brain fart. fixed it.

The NIT of college football.

The difference is they would be the only conferences invited. Unlike the NIT where the shitty teams that couldn't make the field of 68 are invited.

The non power 5 conferences should be in a different division anyway.

The difference is they would be the only conferences invited. Unlike the NIT where the shitty teams that couldn't make the field of 68 are invited.

The non power 5 conferences should be in a different division anyway.

If it helps to Make America Great Again, I'm all for it.

Back