Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Another missile from North Korea

That he wants? Sounds like it's North Korea that wants it.. Or should we wait until they can get more and more distance to get to our coast, if that can't already.

Not sure I understand that.. You do understand NK is bad and wants to destroy us?

That he wants? Sounds like it's North Korea that wants it.. Or should we wait until they can get more and more distance to get to our coast, if that can't already.

Not sure I understand that.. You do understand NK is bad and wants to destroy us?

They're going to try and hit Los Angeles-but they're going to overshoot and hit Phoenix instead.

And then we'll nuke them.

Sorry Dude.

The Guy in North Korea is a certified nut job. eventually somebody or something is going to have to deal with the issue. Maybe it's time to send Dennis over there again?

Hasn't the thing with North Korea always been about ....the Korean Conflict, DMZ and China (pronounced, DJINA!) siding with the North? Under Kim Jong's daddy, the country was put into a time warp and has been held in some bizarre world where the population is misinformed, malnourished, shorter than their Southern counterparts and unaware of global things like pizza.

I think if push came to shove, they'd be dealt with and DJINA might not protest that much

didn't you see the news? Bannon was just booted from the national security council.

Maybe he was starting to much shit or maybe he was just incompetent at the job.

I think we have to get China to do something about North Korea if at all possible. Give them a deal that that just can't refuse.

Last edited:
I don't think that Supreme leader wackjob can be reasoned with, this is a guy that reportedly kills his own relatives if they fall asleep in meetings and then feeds them to wild dogs. You can't deal with mentally unstable, the only deal here will be one that takes him out unfortunately IMO.

Last edited:
Back