Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

North Carolina Republicans at it again

Pffft.

How are you enjoying your new state?

I'm not.

It's hot and humid as hell, customer service is always subpar everywhere you go, and the people are all idiots.

also, perhaps surprisingly, I have no friends.

I'm not.

It's hot and humid as hell, customer service is always subpar everywhere you go, and the people are all idiots.

also, perhaps surprisingly, I have no friends.

New friends are overrated at our age. Just keep in touch with the people you met at Michigan.

...well, they're not overrated (or even rated), but you can't go along your whole life making new friends continuously and give them all sufficient attention. Better to have a smaller number of lifelong friends and focus on them.

...well, they're not overrated (or even rated), but you can't go along your whole life making new friends continuously and give them all sufficient attention. Better to have a smaller number of lifelong friends and focus on them.

yes. I don't really need friends. I can text my old friends still.

Back