Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Front story yahoo news: "Dontini is a fraud"

Once I saw it was an OSU guy all I could really think was that he must have been suicidal when his guys couldn't beat MSU 2 years ago with everything on the line and Tyler freakin' O'Connor under center. And he's probably been crafting that article in his head ever since then waiting for the right time to spring it.

this is most likely true, assuming he is not old enough the remember the early-mid 90's.

I was thinking it went all the way back to OSU v M 1968 @ the Shoe; "because I couldn't go for three."

I know; I was only pointing out the guys possible age; which, if accurate means that he has not much of a life.

I thought about the cookies and stuff creating this false thing that put this up front on my news page, but usually i have nothing to do with 1, 2, or 3, so that idea holds no water.

Again, i feel this has been covered before, if you want to talk about other things, post your own thread. If you don't want to talk about MSU, then I wouldn't click on this thread...unless you've first listed "anything to do with MSU" in Tinsel's recent thread. Then it's ok.

Back