Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Al Avila Scorecard

Al's optimism is futile time to start the dumpathon

If it were up to me i'd start with Al himself. terrible GM

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/mlb/tigers/2017/06/24/detroit-tigers-mlb-trade-deadline/426145001/

I just posted this in the team notes.
Al Avila is an imbecile and in over his head.

Number 1, the way the Tigs are playing and vs. the padres a crappy team, after Sundays game, just tell Ausmus to stay in San Diego with his family.

2), If Chris Ilitch is smart and has a pair, he will or should be looking for a new GM. Dombrowski was great despite his couple of warts, this guy Avila opens his mouth early and says he is trading whomever.....what GM with a brain is going to tell the world what his plan is??!!?? How is he going to get anything of value when all the GM's know his plan?
They will and probably did offer him bones, instead of the prospects he was looking for. That is why nothing materialized.
Now brainless Al Avila says the same thing again!!
Put Al Avila's brain in a canary and it will fly backwards.

I wonder if other GM's around the league think clown Al is begging everyone to give him a call again

So brining Alex was back was a good move, besides that have there actually been any good moves or signings AL has made?

I'd just like to say I was a big DD guy despite the Fister trade.

Anyone who gives a two year deal to Mike Pelfrey is a fuggin moron.

So I guess no one is losing their jobs, eh? I thought there would at least be a token 1B coach fired or something.

boooo Brad, Al and Dubee are still there, should fat daddy be included in this to? Don't see or hear much from him anymore other than shots of him sitting next to brad telling him what he thinks he should do? So is it Brad making the bone headed decisions like Pinch hitting with Den Dekker instead of Hicks the other day or Fat Daddy!? ahhh screw it fire em both just to be sure.

Last edited:
boooo Brad, Al and Dubee are still there, should fat daddy be included in this to? Don't see or hear much from him anymore other than shots of him sitting next to brad telling him what he thinks he should do? So is it Brad making the bone headed decisions like Pinch hitting with Den Dekker instead of Hicks the other day or Fat Daddy!? ahhh screw it fire em both just to be sure.

Keep Omar, Bull Durham,
http://m.tigers.mlb.com/roster/coaches/
Shit Can the rest of them.... bye Fat Daddy.
Then Lamont can enter Pie Eating Contests across the state of Michigan.

Back