Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 60 Tigers vs. Red Sox June 9, 2017

Rod says most pitchers go down and away after coming up and in on 0-2.

Muds first thought so in other words nick is going to chase and k on this 1-2 pitch

Yup

I've noticed a change in emotions, that is lack of, from Nick since around the time he was taken out for the pinch runner a few games back and slammed his helmet at the rack when it bounced back and hit Miggy.
If he gets a hit no emotion, if he makes an out no emotion.

Last edited:
They probebly told him you pull that shit again and hit a teammate your going back to the farm

Zimmerman somehow gets through six, miggy gets to lead off another inning

Well, the way Smiley Zimmerman has pitched in his last start and tonight,
I would say he is slowly getting back to what made him a good pitcher,
take the 6 innings Ausmus and pray for the Bullpen to hold it.

Tweet him that maybe..

Maybe brad should move him out of the three hole until he figures something out also?

It's really odd to watch him come up to bat actually not expecting him to do anything right now

Cabrera is projected for only 14 Homeruns right now!

Elvis k's Avila not pinch hitting for McCann

Far as I'm concerned they should send .198 guy back down for hicks

.198 guy k's on three pitches for out number two, now .196 guy

Last edited:
Igster attempt steal of second out by a country mile

Bottom 8
I'll be very surprised if 3-2 holds up

Last edited:
Back