Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 71: Tigers @ Seattle June 21, 2017

tigermud

Detroit

Ian
Atrocious D
Multiple nagging injuries
Over aggressive lately
Kza
Hicks
Meathook
McCant hit
Hotdog

P: verlander

Seattle

Segura
Long haired hipster doofus
Cano
Riods
Seagar
Valencia
Haniger
Speedy little guy
Zunnio

P: Paxton

Last edited:
1st inning recap

Nick singled miggy walked then JD Gidp and Paxton only threw 10 pitches..only the tigers can have a single and walk and still only see ten pitches in a GD inning

Verlander retired the side 1-2-3

2nd inning Paxton struck out the side Kza hicks meathook with only 13 pitches

JV looking great early another 1-2-3 4k's

Last edited:
McCant with an opo low liner that clears the 326 fence 8th of the season, does that help increase his trade value?

Last edited:
Tigermud,

Verlander is about a dozen Strikeouts away from passing Doc Gooden and breaking into the Top 50 All-Time.

Miggy's single in his 2nd official at bat tied him with Mark Grace for 142nd all-time.
With a walk and a single so far tonight, Miggy passed Harry Hooper for 80th all-time for times on base with 3,679 times via a hit, walks, or hbp.

Verlander has been perfect so far, 0 Hits, 0 Runs, 0 Walks. I'm going to keep watching this one.

That little gnat f'er breaking it up with a GD bunt

Last edited:
tweet to jarrod dyson; @mrzoombiya
what a pussy pos bunting to break up Verlander's no hitter.
You sucked with the royals and you suck more with seattle.

tweet to jarrod dyson; @mrzoombiya
what a pussy pos bunting to break up Verlander's no hitter.
You sucked with the royals and you suck more with seattle.

Little early in the game to say bunting is a no no , i can see the 8th or 9th but not the 6th when they are still right in it .

If this goes to hell in a hand basket here I'm going to bed

I hate Nelson Cruz so much. But I get the feeling he hates the Tigers more since he turns into Babe fucking Ruth against Detroit. I still have nightmares of 2011.

Last edited:
If this goes to hell in a hand basket here I'm going to bed

f'n cunt dyson and f'n roider cruz,
turned to shit,
taking an aspirin now, going to bed.

Lastly, tweet to fuck face cruz,
@ncboomstick23 cheatin steroid roiders like you should be suspended longer and given no more than rookie minimum pay on return.

Last edited:
Back