Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 74: Detroit @ SD (June, 24)

Mitchrapp

Northern Michigan Wildcats
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
No Detroit lineup yet.. (Updated)

Tigers
Anibal Sanchez (R)

1. Ian Kinsler (R) 2B
2. Alex Avila (L) C
3. Miguel Cabrera (R) 1B
4. J.D. Martinez (R) RF
5. Justin Upton (R) LF
6. Nicholas Castellanos (R) 3B
7. Andrew Romine (S) CF
8. Jose Iglesias (R) SS
9. Anibal Sanchez (R) P

Padres
Dinelson Lamet (R)

1. Jose Pirela (R) LF
2. Carlos Asuaje (L) 2B
3. Wil Myers (R) 1B
4. Hunter Renfroe (R) RF
5. Cory Spangenberg (L) 3B
6. Austin Hedges (R) C
7. Franchy Cordero (L) CF
8. Allen Cordoba (R) SS
9. Dinelson Lamet (R) P

Gametime Forecast: 68?F • Partly Cloudy • 0% PoP

Last edited:
Dinelson Lamet..never heard of him..7.50 era maybe the tigers will manage to score a run tonight..but then again they've never face him before and we know thier track record for that sorta thing...not good

Maybe they could highlight some of that electric engery that article refers to cuz I can't say I've seen much of that..I see a guy here and there hustle but can't recall seeing any consistant engery

Gibson recommend a crazy line up change to help break up the losing streak recommends miggy lead off

Why not..

That vote all star game tigers commercial is just...NO

Last edited:
If I had to guess Monroe the reason miggys opening up to much prolly has something to do with him trying to compensate for one of those nagging tweaks...the hip flexor?

Last edited:
This shithook 7.50 guy does strike out a lot of guys with a slider, tiger bats will need to lay off the slider, my guess is about 6 of them won't

Warning track power offense all of a sudden, shithook retires the side 1-2-3 in the first on 9 pitches

Last edited:
Dinelson Lamet..never heard of him..7.50 era maybe the tigers will manage to score a run tonight..but then again they've never face him before and we know thier track record for that sorta thing...not good

I started him tonight in Fandual lol , figured we wouldnt do shit again against a guy we havent seen

Jordan baker behind the plate tonight, the guy that rang kinsler up on a bs check swing strike call at the most critical point in the game last night..arsehole

Over aggressive Suckallanos k's on three pitches again, I'm really starting to not be able to stand this guy

Over aggressive Suckallanos k's on three pitches again, I'm really starting to not be able to stand this guy

Think the biggest thing that annoys me about him is his ho hum attitude about sucking . Just blows a bubble and casually walks back to dugout . Like dude you suck , get mad or show some passion !!

Think the biggest thing that annoys me about him is his ho hum attitude about sucking . Just blows a bubble and casually walks back to dugout . Like dude you suck , get mad or show some passion !!

The last time he got mad he hit miggy in the head with his helmet. Suckallanos Can't even get mad correctly, that's how bad he sucks

Last edited:
Tigers will fall to ten games under .500 and officially become the worst team in the American League with a loss tonight

He got hit in the shoulder...why is this dude acting like he took a ball in the face? He's leaving the game.

Back