Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Wazzu in the Holiday Bowl

I did wake up for lj Scott's TD but missed every other play involving Terry. 5 years of anxiety and frustration every time he took a snap then I fall asleep and miss the best play of his career - go figure. but good for him, glad he ended his career on a high note, he deserved that.

He had a bunch of good open field tackles early on. He deserved it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I do remember thinking to myself at least one time in the first half "wow, he was actually in position there and he didn't blow the tackle."

good for him to end his career this way, but that doesn't change the fact that he's basically a poor man's manti teo (way overrated) without the phony girlfriend. I think losing him will be a net positive for the defense.

Will Scott be suspended for the first half of the season opener next year? Or does that not carry over the offseason?

Back