Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Clash Of Clans

RABID

Free game ap on OS.

So adictive.
I can't pick up my Ipad without playing it. Anyone else?

Clan- WOLVERINES
(all caps, there are quit a few)
should be 11k-12k trophies, clan leader M_Rabid

Wow, a year and a half later and still playing.

Several clan merges later, we are now representing the block M world wide thru WolverineNation, top 200 clan. (of many thousands)

Top clan- WolverineNation
Farming clan- WolverinePride
Feeder clan- WolverineRising
War clan- WARVERINES
Jr clan- Michigan Nation

I use my Windows 8 Ultra-book mostly these days so If they had the game for PC, without downloading app's like bluestack's and such I'd get it. Seems like a nice game..

I downloaded it way back along with castle clash. ended up liking CC more, its pretty much the same game ie. addicting.

I downloaded it way back along with castle clash. ended up liking CC more, its pretty much the same game ie. addicting.

I played CC first, picked up CoC later on to compare.

CoC seems cleaner but CC has far more depth.

Damn Rabid nice clans. I was looking for a Wolverine clan just last week, but I hate to leave my current clan. We war constantly and have a good core. The game is addictive especially with wars.

Back