Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Super bowl thread

interesting hearing the starting line ups. Phi is all sec and Florida State.

New England is a bunch of random schools.

Hey thanks for starting this!

Tom Brady said it in one simple word when he was just introduced - "Michigan."

Always and forever.

I try really really hard not to like Brady because he went to U of M......but it's impossible. He seems like a good guy and he's the best QB who's ever played.

Damn you, Tom Brady!!!!!

pink should do the anthem every year... that was pretty damn good

I try really really hard not to like Brady because he went to U of M......but it's impossible. He seems like a good guy and he's the best QB who's ever played.

Damn you, Tom Brady!!!!!

Its easier just to go to western Michigan and drink for 5 years... that way you get to cheer for Michigan and Michigan State players.

Supposedly all the 7 figure bets this week have been on the Eagles...including someone who bet 3 million on the Eagles at MGM.

Eagles making it look easy on 3rd down. You have Tom Brady and don't take the ball first :/

As of right now it's a dumb move .

Last edited:
Its easier just to go to western Michigan and drink for 5 years... that way you get to cheer for Michigan and Michigan State players.

I used to root for Michigan State Spartans in the pros before the Internet taught me how evil that is. I rooted for that one guy from Michigan State Kirk Gibson for both the Tigers and the Dodgers-how fucked up is that?

Last edited:
Don't go lateral go north and south.

Just a stupid call.

Dumb call by Josh .

Last edited:
Back