Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pelicans 118 Pistons 103 Final

biggunsbob

Preview . Should be coming off a win . I think both teams played yesterday . Griffin, Smith. And Johnson neex to at like they were a week ago.

http://www.espn.com/nba/preview/_/id/400975587

Pelicans
29-26

Pistons
27-28

Pelicans lead all-time series
20-14.

Last edited:
Drummond is 3 for 10. Team is freaking 9 for 30 from three ..Again why so many 3's at the 8 minute mark of the 4th .

Seems like Davis always crushes Drummond points wise when the play .

Looks like our bench is getting crushed . With 7:55 left it's at 41-23.

The D in Detroit does not mean defense . This is why you can't lose to the shitty Hawks. When will Svg be on the hot seat? Some of this has to be coaching. Down 16 with 4:11 left. Another embarrassing performance by Detroit. 5-3 since the trade and only 4-3 with Blake now unless we go on a 20-2 run like soon.

Last edited:
BTW Monday night games are just flat out dumb. Looks like only 5000 people are there .

Wish we had Davis who has 38 points.

Last edited:
I don't understand the 3's myself. 30% for your career and you try 6 of them a game. Especially as a big man who can get points underneath.

Edit: Looking at Blake's stats, its this year (with both teams 6.3 with Detroit a game) he started to jack them up. Before it was a non existence.

Last edited:
7 games in a row that Davis has had over 30 Points verses Detroit, and the Pelicans are 11-1 in the last twelve games verses us.

Last edited:
Pistons still are bad even with Blake. I was doubtful at first, but now i'm starting to really dislike this trade. We have absolutely no bench, can't defend, and Blake's already devolving into a jump shooter. So I guess we're back to the mid 90s Pistons now when we had a superstar in Grant Hill yet still sucked ass. What's the plan moving forward? I don't see one that looks very promising, especially with no first round pick.

SVG needs to go. He's the one who put this mess together.

It's frustrating for sure . When they won the 5 in a row four of the games the other team was on back to back games so they were tired. Hopefully the bench will get better when Jackson comes back. But right now my guess is they may miss out on the playoffs and then the draft pick will be lost . So I agree if they miss on the playoffs svg needs to go. How can you play inspired defense one night and lay a egg for 3 games in a row ? The Hawks game pisses me off. You just can't lose to that crappy team.

Last edited:
Back