Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs OSU

Dakich is a Buckeye and thus deserves booing. He should understand it's all in the fun of the rivalry. I didn't get a chance to watch the game yet but excited we won!

I cheered for Dakich when he was turning the ball over LOL

Very glad Michigan won today, not just for winning, not just for beating OSU, but a W against OSU for the seniors, including Austin Hatch.

Very nice!

The way I see it(and I know he was a great teammate), if you leave and go to Ohio St., you're a fucking traitor!!!! It's as simple as that. He could have went somewhere else, just like that Boren asshole could have. You don't go to the rival. That is straight up fucked up thinking.

Nah, I read the story about this yesterday. He was going to go to Butler, but then Holtman signed a better recruit. After that, he was set to go to Quinnipiac, but didn't get into their journalism school. He was pretty much out of options until Holtman went to OSU and they only had 7 scholarship players. Even if he had gone to Quinnipiac...ugh!

I have no problem booing anyone who transfers to OSU.

booing is pretty mild, man. they're not throwing batteries at him or spitting on him, or even yelling personal shit and cussing at him... just booing. I'm sure he expects it.

It's up the fans to try to get into a player's head any way they can. I have no problem with it at all.

It's up the fans to try to get into a player's head any way they can. I have no problem with it at all.

I think it was the fans who made the difference today.

I was booing from my home in Los Angeles 3000 miles away. I like to think it helped, I have absolutely no doubt it didn't hurt.

Dakich finished with 0 points, 0 assists, and a turnover in 22 minutes.

Thanks for the help, Andy

Last edited:
Nebraska lost at Illinois today. Both Michigan and Nebraska are 11-5.. they beat us in Nebraska for only game the two teams will play this year so they hold the tiebreaker for btt.

Michigan is at PSU and Maryland.
Nebraska has home games with Indiana , and psu.

Last edited:
Nebraska lost at Illinois today. Both Michigan and Nebraska are 11-5.. they beat us in Nebraska for only game the two teams will play this year so they hold the tiebreaker for btt.

Michigan is at PSU and Maryland.
Nebraska has home games with Indiana , and psu.
IU is playing better lately. Hopefully they help us out.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

If Michigan wins at Penn State, I'll be stunned. Those guys look great all of a sudden.

Back