Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Batted ball on Cam's fumble

I remember it being a HUGE deal in Denver ....and that we all gathered around the COLOR TV to watch the game..

13" COLOR TV but it was color, damn it!

Same. I actually gave the guy I bet against Dallas and 14, lol. Later that year I got Electric Football and the starting teams they give you are the previous SB teams. One of my favorite childhood games.

All that is probably why I liked Denver for many years.

And the man wins a pretzel.

I'm going to hold you to that mitch. I love me some pretzels. I feel like as Lions fans we know every rule inside and out. Mostly because we have been screwed by them at one time or another.

Last edited:
I'm going to hold you to that mitch. I love me some pretzels. I feel like as Lions fans we know every rule inside and out. Mostly because we have been screwed by them at one time or another.

Hot giant pretzel with cheese dipping sauce and its a score ....awwwwww yaaaa!

If I'm ever in Michigan you got yourself a deal.

8 SB appearances ties record for most with PIT, DAL & NE

and DEN has won 3 of last 4 with the one loss the blowout to SEA, and including blowout over ATL and solid beat down of CAR last week

WorldChamps!

I like you much more as a Michigan fan. :bat:

Giant pretzel and three beers at a sporting event?? Man, you guys must be millionaires.

Back