Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Need ps3 help!

I just googled ps3 reball. Thanks for posting that term. If something were to happen to mine...I might be tempted to try reflowing it.

Edit:

2nd edit: 1st edit was bad info

np...it was a bigger problem with the old fattys. Skyrim finally ended my ps3s life lol. buying a new one seems to be a better solution unless you like messing around with stuff like that. I heard its tedious but there are several youtube videos on how to do it correctly.

Last edited:
np...it was a bigger problem with the old fattys. Skyrim finally ended my ps3s life lol. buying a new one seems to be a better solution unless you like messing around with stuff like that. I heard its tedious but there are several youtube videos on how to do it correctly.

If it was getting flakey, but hadn't completely crapped out, I'd get a new one, transfer files over, then...might as well try to fix it. No harm in trying and if I was able to do it, that might be a useful skill.

Final Fantasy died to me after Final Fantasy X, although I did like Final Fantasy XII, just didn't feel like Final Fantasy anymore.

Final Fantasy died to me after Final Fantasy X, although I did like Final Fantasy XII, just didn't feel like Final Fantasy anymore.

I did ffxi online for 7 years.....I still have dreams of paladins and dark knights lol

My PS3 has been doing a weird thing when you switch programs and it ends one to load another or go to the menu, there a quick flash of garbled junk. Like this, but mostly green and mostly limited to a small part of the left side of the screen.

300ckfb.jpg

It's only for a split second, but pretty sure that it's a new development.

I just recently booted up my PS3, not much out there for me on PS4 (waiting for the Show in May) and it's weird going from a PS4 to a PS3. I mean the system is still nice but the PS4 is a beast. But at least I can play uncharted for awhile..

Back