Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official MICHIGAN vs Pennsylvania State University Score Prediction Thread

TheVictors

MICHIGAN is a 9.5 point Road underdog now after opening at PSU -12 in what should the greatest spectacle of all time in the history of College Football ..............yet another "white out."

The Over/Under is 45 total points, with most early money coming in on the Over.

branchmorelli_thumb.jpg

Fuck Penn State and Fuck Joe Paterno.

Defensive battle for most the game. PSU scores on a couple big plays, but the turnover battle is won in large part to the best defensive line in the country and shifts the game in favor of the good guys.

24-20 UM

Edit! i changed my pick. now predicting an upset

PennSt.....17
Michigan...20

we have a better defense than them. and (much to my surprise) more rush YPG than they do, and way more than anyone they've played yet. their pass D is strong, but their rush D... not so much.

on paper, at least, we're made to beat them.

we just need to be smart; play to our strengths, and almost never throw. we did it last week against IU... we can follow the same plan.

also: I may be 100% off and we may just get destroyed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Michigan - 21
PSU - 20

No logical thinking in this prediction. I only pick us to win because of my hatred of PSU. I can't bring myself to pick them to win.
main-qimg-ab02dabf95082799814996bfff8744a7

Last edited:
Penn St is way overrated, so I?m predicting a surprising victory for Michigan.

Mich 24

Penn St 17

Penn St is way overrated, so I?m predicting a surprising victory for Michigan.

Mich 24

Penn St 17

Agreed. They get a freak win over Ohio State last year and all of the sudden James Franklin'sf a goddamn genius and McSorley walks on water. I guess they get to prove it tomorrow against a good defense

Back