Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Warriors force game 7

Warriors have played so many more games then the Cavs. I think cavs in 6 but not really rooting for them. .

Last edited:
Only tenth team in nba history to comeback from a 3-1 deficit in a series.

Warriors have played so many more games then the Cavs. I think cavs in 6 but not really rooting for them. .

Warriors in 6.

Cleveland is good.....but beating up on Detroit, Atlanta and Toronto doesn't really impress me that much.

I like the Warriors momentum going in to the first 2 games.

The Warriors win this series EASILY if the games are reffed properly, unfortunately with LeChoke playing i'm sure they will turn a blind eye to his use of his off-arm, shoving defenders on nearly every one of his drives to the basket, travelling and offensive foul charging so the Cavs will have a shot. Warriors I think will overcome the Refs and the Cavs and win the title. LeChoke will then be 2-7 in the Finals. This guy already has a VERY sketchy legacy, winning a title with a STACKED roster in a horrible conference in a shortened season, and the other one getting bailed out by old man Ray Allen. Win or Lose LeChoke is a joke and always will be.

The Warriors win this series EASILY if the games are reffed properly, unfortunately with LeChoke playing i'm sure they will turn a blind eye to his use of his off-arm, shoving defenders on nearly every one of his drives to the basket, travelling and offensive foul charging so the Cavs will have a shot. Warriors I think will overcome the Refs and the Cavs and win the title. LeChoke will then be 2-7 in the Finals. This guy already has a VERY sketchy legacy, winning a title with a STACKED roster in a horrible conference in a shortened season, and the other one getting bailed out by old man Ray Allen. Win or Lose LeChoke is a joke and always will be.

I sure hope you are right but the nba finds a way to protect la-cryer..I think you mean 2-5.. I don't think Mr armbar has been to 9 nba finals yet. This is his seventh nba final and 6th in a row. I am pretty sure he stands at 2-4 right now.

Last edited:
I sure hope you are right but the nba finds a way to protect la-cryer..I think you mean 2-5.. I don't think Mr armbar has been to 9 nba finals yet. This is his seventh nba final and 6th in a row. I am pretty sure he stands at 2-4 right now.

Yeah you're right, if he loses he'll have 2 titles in 7 chances...considering the talent he has played with in Miami and now Cleveland the last 2 seasons, his already sketchy legacy will take a huge hit. He's a league manufactured fraud.

lol...you Lebron haters are idiots. He's the best player in the NBA since Jordan.

lol...you Lebron haters are idiots. He's the best player in the NBA since Jordan.

I think he is really great too but come on TD he uses that off arm way more then that dick wad with the Bulls. Plus he bitches about everything. No excuses now. His team is healthy ..He needs to deliver the title ..

Nope, just realists...he's definitely a great player but his legacy is very tainted and he has failed to live up to the hype despite the league trying so hard to manufacture titles for him. He's definitely not a better basketball player than Kobe Bryant, he doesn't have the mentality to take over a game like a Kobe nor does he have the skillset to do it. He's honestly going to go down as one of the most overrated players of all time, he needs teams stacked with elite talent at multiple positions and even then there's a good chance he's gonna fail, and it's a proven fact that LeBitch makes his teammates WORSE, he turned Bosh/Love into spot up shooters when they are proven to be much more than that, players numbers go way down playing with this guy and his ball-dominant basketball...he's just not the guy he was made out to be, never was and never will be.

Last edited:
The anti-Lebron vitriol here is pretty over the top. Bob, you're right that he does bulldoze through defenders a lot, but he's also pretty much the Shaq of small forwards. The refs should call more of his travels and offensive fouls, but we shouldn't ignore the huge flopping epidemic against him (and throughout the league) either. Defenders will often lunge or flop early because they know they can't keep up anyway.

Xero, pretty much all of your claims are baseless. Lebron is, and has been, a better player than Kobe across the board (including defense which Kobe gave up on almost the moment people started calling him a superstar). Lebron is one of the most efficient scorers in the entire league, so it would be stupid to diminish his role unless he was playing with Steph Curry (Bosh and Love taking a backseat after putting up big numbers for crappy teams doesn't mean much). NOBODY wins the title without a stacked roster (except perhaps the Pistons). Lebron was easily the best player on 7 different Finals teams. You can be upset he didn't win more, but hell, the RINGZ argument has been fallacious for a decade. At least he took his team to the finals (7 finals appearances as your team's primary option on both ends of the floor is a huge accomplishment for any player).

That all said, GS should win handily. OKC had raised itself to a new peak of excellence (for themselves) and it still wasn't enough to close out the series. OKC was better than Cleveland during the year, and was even better in the playoffs. If OKC couldn't pull it out, I just don't see how Cleveland does it. Their defense isn't sound enough (or athletic, as was OKC's case) to slow down GS like OKC. And on the other end, GS simply has more tools in their toolbox to really bother Cleveland's stars. Curry and Thompson both are savvy enough to stick with Irving. Iggy already showed his value last year on Lebron. And Green is a pretty ideal superstar defender to bother Love. The Cavs can't even pull their favorite PnRs easily as Thompson-Iggy-Green can switch onto any of Cleveland's stars without much dropoff.

Kobe is MUCH better than LeBron at basketball GTFO. I don't even like that clown Kobe but he was a vastly superior player.

And LeBron is a terrible defender, yep I said it, TERRIBLE. He hasn't been good since his first stint with Cleveland and he was only above average for maybe 2 years there.

Last edited:
Kobe is MUCH better than LeBron at basketball GTFO. I don't even like that clown Kobe but he was a vastly superior player.

And LeBron is a terrible defender, yep I said it, TERRIBLE. He hasn't been good since his first stint with Cleveland and he was only above average for maybe 2 years there.

You seem to be very biased here. Lebron is a superior scorer (more efficient), superior passer (more assists), and superior teammate (never forced another superstar out of town). Even if we call the defense a wash, as both coasted on reputation in the second half of their career, Lebron simply does more things and does them better. Who is better in the post? Lebron. Who is the more dangerous driving to from the perimeter? Lebron. Who is even the better shooter? Lebron. Who is harder to double team (because he'll find the open man)? Lebron.

Kobe is a great player. I am not trying to deny that. But his legacy is as much built on the back of stacked teams (Shaq was the better player during their shared championships, and Gasol-Bynum were stars when they won). Heck, Lebron is even 16-6 in head to head matchups with Kobe. The ONLY thing Kobe has is more rings. And with that, Kobe never had to beat a team as good as Golden State nor even be the best player on his team through MOST of his championships.

LeBron is more efficient because he scores alot more from inside, he's a better passer but Kobe's array of skills at scoring trump ANY advantage LeBron has over him, and he can take over a game with unstoppable scoring. LeBron ALWAYS needs someone else to take the important shots in the clutch because he sucks at shooting the ball and he's a chicken shit bitch. Bynum was NEVER a star and Kobe and Shaq didn't like each other, Kobe had every right to take the reigns over from Shaq because he was the better player and the better option to build around for the Lakers going forward as proven. Kobe has won with WAAAAAY less help than LeBron did, in a MUCH tougher conference and quite honestly LeBron has yet to win and earn 1 NBA title in my mind, 1 came in a shortened season and the other was on a play where Ray Allen got away with travelling on his 3 pointer...his legacy is a JOKE, the guy is a beta to the max and that's why he'll NEVER be in that upper tier to me with the great superstar champions of all time.

Last edited:
I think he is a really great player who gets away with alot like a lot of stars I guess but man he seems to complain on every play that does not go his way. I'd I think the Cavs are pretty stacked with love,james,and Irving but love appears to be fading in the playoffs . Man the Cavs took the Warriors to 6 with Love hurt and Irving out after game one.. I hope the Warriors win but I think the cavs win this one.

I think he is a really great player who gets away with alot like a lot of stars I guess but man he seems to complain on every play that does not go his way. I'd I think the Cavs are pretty stacked with love,james,and Irving but love appears to be fading in the playoffs . Man the Cavs took the Warriors to 6 with Love hurt and Irving out after game one.. I hope the Warriors win but I think the cavs win this one.

It's hard for me to root for either team because Draymond Green on the Warriors is the biggest fraud in the league, he's so overrated...he just plays on the right team/system that makes him look much better than he really is, plus he's probably the biggest, dirtiest, cockiest asshole in the league, and the crap he gets away with is sickening when this guy isn't even a star, let alone the superstar treatment he gets. I guess for me in a perfect world, LeBron gets injured and the Cavs win it all or Draymond gets injured and the Warriors win. That would be great because the 2 biggest pricks in the game don't get their glory.

It's hard for me to root for either team because Draymond Green on the Warriors is the biggest fraud in the league, he's so overrated...he just plays on the right team/system that makes him look much better than he really is, plus he's probably the biggest, dirtiest, cockiest asshole in the league, and the crap he gets away with is sickening when this guy isn't even a star, let alone the superstar treatment he gets. I guess for me in a perfect world, LeBron gets injured and the Cavs win it all or Draymond gets injured and the Warriors win. That would be great because the 2 biggest pricks in the game don't get their glory.

Draymond is a cunt because Draymond is a cunt. Lebron is what the NBA made him to be. I don't like Lebron but it isn't through much fault of his own.

If you put a gun to my head, I guess I'll be 'rooting' for Cleveland but that's because I really don't like GS brand of basketball. Does nothing for me.

I don't want to keep defending Lebron here, as I don't care for him personally. The whole issue boils down to this: how much you like a player has absolutely no bearing on how good he is. A lot of what has been said here is demonstrably wrong. You may believe it, but that doesn't make it true (this applies to pretty much everything in life).

I'll be rooting for GS because I enjoy their style of play. I respect anyone's choice to root for a team based on their subjective opinion of the teams and its players. I don't respect people who attempt to rewrite reality to fit their opinion.

I don't want to keep defending Lebron here, as I don't care for him personally. The whole issue boils down to this: how much you like a player has absolutely no bearing on how good he is. A lot of what has been said here is demonstrably wrong. You may believe it, but that doesn't make it true (this applies to pretty much everything in life).

I'll be rooting for GS because I enjoy their style of play. I respect anyone's choice to root for a team based on their subjective opinion of the teams and its players. I don't respect people who attempt to rewrite reality to fit their opinion.

That's fine by me, but you're not going to change my thoughts on LeBron because I believe them to be the truth...you may not like it but that's not my problem.

Back