Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bryce Harper beaned

tomdalton22

Listening to sports on XM radio and this is the story of the day. I think it was pretty funny that Posey let Harper charge the mound.

Harper was hit in the back. Harper had launched Strickland into the Troposphere twice this season and Strickland was trying to bring him down to Earth.

Harper was hit in the back. Harper had launched Strickland into the Troposphere twice this season and Strickland was trying to bring him down to Earth.

Those 2 HR actually dated back to first round of 2014 playoffs, in which SF went on to win world series. Most people saying Strickland should have let that go long ago.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST5aBJ1eo6Y

Pretty funny article breaking it down

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/19493326/dear-bryce-harper-my-dude-were-thinking

Those 2 HR actually dated back to first round of 2014 playoffs, in which SF went on to win world series. Most people saying Strickland should have let that go long ago.

Wow. Hunter S. needs to relax. EDIT: I mean the best way to retaliate is to strike the guy out. EDIT: People are bagging Posey for not coming to Strickland's defense. I say Strickland needs to be ready to defend his own moronically driven actions and it appears he was capable. I say let batter and hitter duke it out like Jonathon-Bouchard (google it) and toss anyone and everyone who interferes in any way, like they would in the NHL. Enough go this faux-outrage on the infield. Let it transition to actual outrage and let's see some fractures and bruises.

Last edited:
Back