Go Back   DetroitSportsForum > Sports > Detroit Lions > NFL General Board

Old 06-06-2017, 09:05 AM   #1

NFL Top 100 Players

Stafford #31.

Did a quick search and didn't see any other Lions from 100-31. Top 30 hasn't been revealed as of yet. Couldn't find a way to directly link the video, but below is a link to all the videos so far. Nice little video on Stafford, some quotes from other players. Focuses on arm strength, comebacks and how he improved last year.

http://www.nfl.com/network/top100

Side note: JJ Watt isn't a fan of this list. Referred to it as a Joke after being voted #35 despite only playing 3 games last year.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Last edited by brewer229; 06-06-2017 at 09:07 AM.
Old 06-06-2017, 12:26 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewer229 View Post
Stafford #31.

Did a quick search and didn't see any other Lions from 100-31. Top 30 hasn't been revealed as of yet. Couldn't find a way to directly link the video, but below is a link to all the videos so far. Nice little video on Stafford, some quotes from other players. Focuses on arm strength, comebacks and how he improved last year.

http://www.nfl.com/network/top100

Side note: JJ Watt isn't a fan of this list. Referred to it as a Joke after being voted #35 despite only playing 3 games last year.
I would agree that it's a joke to have Watt #35....he should be higher

Last edited by tomdalton22; 06-06-2017 at 01:37 PM.
Old 06-06-2017, 02:15 PM   #3

I hate these lists. Do they really have to do them every freakin' season.. Watt btw should be higher, regardless the 3 games. I don't think they say the list is based on last season only.. And how could they anyway since players don't see many of these guys every year.. How do they vote? Many who voted for Brady, or Watt or even Matt never saw them last season - so how do they know how good they were? And no offense to you faithful but Matt at 31? Yeah I don't think so..

What are we at the park for except to win? I'd trip my mother. I'd help her up, brush her off, tell her I'm sorry. But mother don't make it to third -- Leo Durocher

The NFL can kiss my ass!!

Last edited by Mitchrapp; 06-06-2017 at 02:16 PM.
Old 06-07-2017, 09:52 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchrapp View Post
I hate these lists. Do they really have to do them every freakin' season.. Watt btw should be higher, regardless the 3 games. I don't think they say the list is based on last season only.. And how could they anyway since players don't see many of these guys every year.. How do they vote? Many who voted for Brady, or Watt or even Matt never saw them last season - so how do they know how good they were? And no offense to you faithful but Matt at 31? Yeah I don't think so..
Nobody cares wtf you think though. Or anyone for that matter. The NFL PLAYERS disagree with you and it's so awesome lol. He's respected around the league as a top notch player and it eats you up lol.
Old 06-07-2017, 10:11 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomdalton22 View Post
I would agree that it's a joke to have Watt #35....he should be higher
Of course he should be. He should be top 10 probably. He missed the season and still gets mentioned in the 100 BEST? That speaks volumes about the respect they have for him.
Old 06-07-2017, 12:17 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyballs2 View Post
Nobody cares wtf you think though. Or anyone for that matter. The NFL PLAYERS disagree with you and it's so awesome lol. He's respected around the league as a top notch player and it eats you up lol.
So how do they vote for him, or anyone for that matter? "Well I never saw him play but his stats says he's 31." Lol. Watt even says it's a joke.. He played 3 games and based on a list that ranks guys by the year how did they determine he was the 35th best player last season.. The players don't know shit.. They vote for their buddies..

It's like the MLB All Star game where fans vote for their own players..

What are we at the park for except to win? I'd trip my mother. I'd help her up, brush her off, tell her I'm sorry. But mother don't make it to third -- Leo Durocher

Old 06-07-2017, 12:23 PM   #7

"I played 3 games... this list is a joke." -- JJ Watt

Old 06-07-2017, 02:56 PM   #8

Quote:
So how do they vote for him, or anyone for that matter? "Well I never saw him play but his stats says he's 31." Lol. Watt even says it's a joke.. He played 3 games and based on a list that ranks guys by the year how did they determine he was the 35th best player last season.. The players don't know shit.. They vote for their buddies..

It's like the MLB All Star game where fans vote for their own players..
who would you rather have, Watt or Stafford?
Old 06-07-2017, 04:00 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomdalton22 View Post
who would you rather have, Watt or Stafford?
What does that have to do with anything? I'm saying the list sucks, Watt apparently agrees with my assessment.. Because he felt 35 for 3 games was way too high..

Old 06-07-2017, 04:12 PM   #10

Quote:
What does that have to do with anything? I'm saying the list sucks, Watt apparently agrees with my assessment.. Because he felt 35 for 3 games was way too high..
I was just curious if you have any kind of ranking. U certainly have a ranking for Matt as a QB...don't you?

The rankings are just for fun and conversation.