Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NBA draft

5 years later....pistons still stuck in basketball purgatory. You will be a consistent loser when you draft 8-15 every year. blow it up already....

Can't say I disagree but new draft, new internal hope.

Cause we have a shooter.....KCP was supposed to be a shooter. Ya that hasnt exactly changed anything for DEEEEEEETroit basketball.

No, because I didn't feel like bitching about them today. That time will come.. I know nothing of this guy.

No, because I didn't feel like bitching about them today. That time will come.. I know nothing of this guy.

If you don't know who Luke Kennard is, you must not follow college basketball AT ALL...

If you don't know who Luke Kennard is, you must not follow college basketball AT ALL...

Not unless it's Michigan.. So no.

Edit: And yes I know who he is but outside the team he played for I know zip.

Last edited:

there aren't too many people that follow college basketball. People like the tournament and that's about it. Duke lost in the second round, most people never saw them play this year.

Pretty meh about the Kennard pick. Yes, he can shoot and seemed to have a knack for scoring at the college level. But mostly just meh all the way around. He was a volume shooter his freshman year at Duke with a fairly low percentage, though he did turn that around his sophomore year. Don't see him being able to do much against NBA level defenders. Heck Nik Stauskas is a comparison that comes to mind, except he was a better shooter in college, and that hasn't worked out so great so far. Think Kennard might have a little bit more playmaking ability than that...a little.

Back