Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Armonty Bryant eligible to return

SOL wtf kind of a move was this and why was it a possibility to bring him back if this was the ultimate outcome? Seems asinine to me.

Valoaga on three year deal and young

Surprised they kept George Johnson over Bryant though

9th in sacks, consistent pressure until last week

Consistent pressure? Where and when?

I have a feeling he has tested positive for something else. No other reason to cut him after keeping him this long.

I have a feeling he has tested positive for something else. No other reason to cut him after keeping him this long.

That was my thought. Or he came to the facility bombed and they just cut him instead of having to deal with it anymore.

SOL wtf kind of a move was this and why was it a possibility to bring him back if this was the ultimate outcome? Seems asinine to me.

SOL??? Cut the shit. We have no idea why he was cut. He probably fucked up again but who really knows?

They may have wanted to cut him all along but were just waiting to see and make sure nobody else was injured.

They may have wanted to cut him all along but were just waiting to see and make sure nobody else was injured.

that doesn't make sense...they signed a DE the day after they cut him. If they were waiting to see if there were injuries wouldn't they have just kept him vs. signing somebody off the street?

Back