Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official MSU vs ][V][ichigan UTL Game Thread

b311j

hqdefault.jpg

Not such a fan of this one...was sitting in a dive bar in North Hollywood watching this crap...dang, right around a quarter century ago about now...Michigan was ranked #1 going into that game, even after having suffered an early season loss on the road at South Bend...

I have been trying to keep myself busy all day. Cleaned my house top to bottom, put up some Halloween decorations, went to lunch with my wife, and it's still 4 hours to kickoff. Guess it's time to have some beers. GO BLUE!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I have been trying to keep myself busy all day. Cleaned my house top to bottom, put up some Halloween decorations, went to lunch with my wife, and it's still 4 hours to kickoff. Guess it's time to have some beers. GO BLUE!

Wish I had that discipline. I hung 2 birdhouses. Other than that, I've been too excited to be useful.

Crap. With this bad weather I bet I lose signal during the game with shitty directTV.

Crap. With this bad weather I bet I lose signal during the game with shitty directTV.
You should have them come out and re-align your satellite. We have DirecTV and rarely lose signal. Only has happened twice in the last four years. They'll re-align it so you get peak signal strength for free.

All right team, now let's go over the strategic keys of the game:

Defense and special teams, the shit that you've been doing, keep on doing that shit.

Offense, the shit you did in the second half of the last game, keep on doing that shit, and the shit you didn't do in the second half of the last game, keep on not doing that.

So are you wolverines confident? I think it will be a low scoring game. Don't think either team will be able to rush much. But with the weather being crappy can you really throw? Who knows what to expect

Field position and whoever wins the turnover battle probably wins. How can any wolverine fan be that confident with Mark being 7-3 verses Michigan. Also Tid bit Mark is 9-0 against the spread in this game last nine. I heard that on the radio. Not sure if it's true.

Last edited:
Back