Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Harbaugh future

The inferior opponent did hang around Saturday night. Largely because the weather caused the better team to sit on the ball in the second half after getting a nice lead of 14-3 when the weather was still good. Too much talent on MSU's defense for UM, receivers can't get separation from MSU's DBs, O Line can't block MSU's more athletic front 7. The talent gap was apparent at QB too, UM doesn't have anyone on their roster close to as talented at QB as Lewerke is.

Good weather all game and the final score would likely have been 28-10 or worse.

So the bad weather is your excuse for MSU's one second-half first down? Or was that the strategy?

The thing is, there were no lucky bounces Saturday. MSU out muscled Michigan in the trenches. The only play that keeps getting brought up is the O'Korn flop that we were flagged 15 yards for. So I don't really get the typical asterisk you guys put on losses.

You are being disingenuous. I'm not putting an asterisk on anything. You asked a fucking question and I gave you an answer. My answer didn't apply to just our rivalry but all rivalries. Nelson and Lewerke both fumbled, that's not including the bad snap at the end that got MSU their only 1st down in the 2nd half. I sure Im forgetting other breaks, but those were the ones that come to mind. Balls that bounce right back to you are as lucky as luck can get. That shit used to happen with Notre Dame, too. That's rivalry football.

You are being disingenuous. I'm not putting an asterisk on anything. You asked a fucking question and I gave you an answer. My answer didn't apply to just our rivalry but all rivalries. Nelson and Lewerke both fumbled, that's not including the bad snap at the end that got MSU their only 1st down in the 2nd half. I sure Im forgetting other breaks, but those were the ones that come to mind. Balls that bounce right back to you are as lucky as luck can get. That shit used to happen with Notre Dame, too. That's rivalry football.

Other breaks, like turning a three yard loss into an automatic first down because of a BS unsportsmanlike penalty on Bush? No worries that MSU's o-lineman clearly slapped Bush in the head. Don't call that, just ignore it and give MSU a free 15 yards which end up leading to a TD.

Last edited:
The thing is, there were no lucky bounces Saturday. MSU out muscled Michigan in the trenches. The only play that keeps getting brought up is the O'Korn flop that we were flagged 15 yards for. So I don't really get the typical asterisk you guys put on losses.

I just want to remind my fellow Wolverines that this guy is not representative of the Spartan fanbase. He's got to be in the top 1% of delusional.

Read the first few sentence and I will find the tape. . That ball was fumbled and it bouced right back to him . So was it a bad snap or a fumble that luckily bounced right back to him. Stop trying to change the facts.

It's says and I quote

"After fumbling the snap on third and 3"

https://www.si.com/college-football...-state-first-down-2016-controversy-ohio-state

Find the whole tape if you need to. It was a fumble and it bounced right back to him so stop lying. He fumbled the snap. Or maybe it was a bad snap.

Oh this article says he fumbled too.

http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf/2017/10/brian_lewerke_scores_biggest_w.html

That's two different plays. Crybaby

That's two different plays. Crybaby

What am I crying about ? I was just answer the question to your lies.Yeah so what on 3rd and 3 did BL fumble and did the ball bounce right back to him. Yeah it did you lying piece of shit. What are you taking about troll. You said you did not get a lucky bounce on a fumble and I called you out on it. He fumbled and you said he didn't and I caught you in a lie dummy yet again. Troll on troll.

Last edited:
What about the fumble that bouced right back up to BL's hands and he rolls over guys for a first down? That's not a lucky bounce ? Because it was.

This is written to mean 1 thing. It was 2 different plays dumbass.

This is written to mean 1 thing. It was 2 different plays dumbass.

I'm taking about the third and three play. Second link had it in there when I posted it. Scroll down in the first link dumbass. HE FUMBLED plain and simple so stop lying and twisting facts and the ball bounce right to him. It says he fumble. Can you read.
It's not my fault you can't remember the fumble
Hey Liar go to the end of the clip and watch the fumble it stats at 5:24 and it's the same play dumbass . So stop trolling and congrats on your win.

https://youtu.be/abgZdON8d64

Last edited:
Are you talking about dropping the snap on that play for a split second or the fumble earlier in the game that actually bounced back up to him? Because how was that lucky to reach down and pick up a ball with nobody near him?

Stop it I'm not streching anything. He dropped it plain and simple and it bounce right up to him and besides that's not even the damn point anymore. This all started with you and someobe else talking about lucky bounces You said there was never a fumble or a lucky bounce on the play. In fact on that play when there were 2 lucky bounces on that play. Rolling over guys for a first down ... Give me a break that's a 1 in 10 type of play after the fumble that even you would admit was a gift.. I'm done just stop twisting the facts. You win. Msu has the better team congrats .

Last edited:
Clearly it was unlucky that Blake O'Neill did not have his dropped snap do what Lewerke's did.

Back