Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ngata to IR

There was no run d until cook got injured. True win min.

Dline did nothing vs Carolina for an entire game. We made cam look like Tom Brady.

Dline sucked both games. Dline couldn't stop the run vs atl.

That's 3 games out of 5 the dline couldn't do their jobs. That's 60% of the time for all you morons out there.

We played well vs ari and nyg. Both of those teams blow fucking donkey balls. yippee.

Now ngata gone and were replacing him with 2 people off the scrap pile. Yippie

There was pressure on falcons game. And run d bad missing davis and wilson. No davis against Vikings either. Pressure in Vikings game

Dline did its job in those games. And run d panthers too

Not sure why the run D would matter when you let cam Newton throw for 350 yards and set all time records for a te receiving. Why run?

Of course that doesn't matter to you. Why the fuck would it?? lol. Is Cam throwing for a ton solely on the DLine?

There was no run d until cook got injured. True win min.

Dline did nothing vs Carolina for an entire game. We made cam look like Tom Brady.

Dline sucked both games. Dline couldn't stop the run vs atl.

That's 3 games out of 5 the dline couldn't do their jobs. That's 60% of the time for all you morons out there.

We played well vs ari and nyg. Both of those teams blow fucking donkey balls. yippee.

Now ngata gone and were replacing him with 2 people off the scrap pile. Yippie

You look like such a fucking retard lol

If I see one more use of the term "true win" I'm gonna slap a bitch. We have three wins two losses bottom line.

If I'm retarded and correct.... that makes you completely brain dead.

You weren't correct. At all. The Dline has played well despite the lack of pass rush in the Carolina game and lack of run D without Davis and Wilson in the Falcons game

There was pressure on Falcons, Vikings, Giants and Cardinals. Good run D against Giants, Cardinals, some Vikings, and Panthers game. Lions are 4th best in run D and 10th best in passer rating allowed. It wasn't just Cards and Giants games.

The Dline has played well with a banged up Ansah and Hyder on IR (and Ngata missing second half vs Carolina)

The entire defense has played well. You were DEAD WRONG about the defense and the team in general.

Last edited:
If I'm retarded and correct.... that makes you completely brain dead.

Correct about what? Our DLine has played well this yr. They have one star on that DLine and he's either hurt still/again or he's really not that good. Which is it? You're saying that they suck and blow. That's beyond retarded actually. So wtf are you "correct" about?

You weren't correct. At all. The Dline has played well despite the lack of pass rush in the Carolina game and lack of run D without Davis and Wilson in the Falcons game

There was pressure on Falcons, Vikings, Giants and Cardinals. Good run D against Giants, Cardinals, some Vikings, and Panthers game. Lions are 4th best in run D and 10th best in passer rating allowed. It wasn't just Cards and Giants games.

The Dline has played well with a banged up Ansah and Hyder on IR (and Ngata missing second half vs Carolina)

The entire defense has played well. You were DEAD WRONG about the defense and the team in general.

Typical Lions fandom. Fucking panic has already set in. You should have heard Valenti today. He even sounded a bit paranoid today and he usually doesn't care lol.

Typical Lions fandom. Fucking panic has already set in. You should have heard Valenti today. He even sounded a bit paranoid today and he usually doesn't care lol.

We can't block for our qb, why shouldn't there be panic? The Lions are as good as done if Stafford's getting hit like he has been even for a few more games. I'm almost expecting a season ending Stafford injury right now.

We can't block for our qb, why shouldn't there be panic? The Lions are as good as done if Stafford's getting hit like he has been even for a few more games. I'm almost expecting a season ending Stafford injury right now.

At 6 sacks a game an IR trip won't be far off.

We just faced the two best front 7s they will face. And Taylor Decker will be back.

They can block and have blocked. Lang and Wagner are actually playing well. 3rd ranked guard and 6th best RT in league right now. Glasgow and Swanson need to get it together. Decker back should help them.

We just faced the two best front 7s they will face. And Taylor Decker will be back.

They can block and have blocked. Lang and Wagner are actually playing well. 3rd ranked guard and 6th best RT in league right now. Glasgow and Swanson need to get it together. Decker back should help them.

Carson wentz didn't seem to have an issue.

Carson wentz didn't seem to have an issue.

Eagles D forced 3 turnovers as Cam regressed. Eagles had a 17 yard TD drive and 12 yard TD drive for 14 of the 28 points. You need to start watching the games. You are looking like a fool Hughes.

Also Kuechly got hurt end of 2nd Quarter. Concussion. Again. Completely changes the Panthers defense.

Lions scored 24. Eagles 28 with two really short fields for 14.

Lions 63 yard FG drive, 78 yard TD drive, 69 yard TD drive and 53 yard TD drive.

Hughes. Foolish once again

Eagles D forced 3 turnovers as Cam regressed. Eagles had a 17 yard TD drive and 12 yard TD drive for 14 of the 28 points. You need to start watching the games. You are looking like a fool Hughes.

Also Kuechly got hurt end of 2nd Quarter. Concussion. Again. Completely changes the Panthers defense.

Lions scored 24. Eagles 28 with two really short fields for 14.

Lions 63 yard FG drive, 78 yard TD drive, 69 yard TD drive and 53 yard TD drive.

Hughes. Foolish once again

Eagles controlled the game at the end and went into shut down/ run clock mode. You know.... the sane mode Caldwell goes into when we go up by 3.

Cam regressed cause the eagles dline played much better than ours. See What happens when you apply pressure on a qb? Fucking amazing ist it? Thanks for helping me prove my point... our dline had sucked ass the last 3 games. Appreciate that you once again make yourself look like a fucking loser.... all i need to do is make you talk for more than 1 post before you start Going in circles contradicting yourself. It's hilarious actually.

Eagles controlled the game at the end and went into shut down/ run clock mode. You know.... the sane mode Caldwell goes into when we go up by 3.

Cam regressed cause the eagles dline played much better than ours. See What happens when you apply pressure on a qb? Fucking amazing ist it? Thanks for helping me prove my point... our dline had sucked ass the last 3 games. Appreciate that you once again make yourself look like a fucking loser.... all i need to do is make you talk for more than 1 post before you start Going in circles contradicting yourself. It's hilarious actually.

Eagles had two short fields. That is why Wentz didn't have problems. And Kuechly got hurt. Panthers are 0-3 at home. They suck at home

You are the idiot here Hughes. Clearly

Eagles had two short fields. That is why Wentz didn't have problems. And Kuechly got hurt. Panthers are 0-3 at home. They suck at home

You are the idiot here Hughes. Clearly

they are 1-2 at home...just like the Lions

Last edited:
Back