Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. whitesox 7-23-16 Game 98

Tigers-White Sox suspended. Play will resume at 2:10pm ET tomorrow, followed by previously scheduled game.

So, reading the game recap on ESPN and I come across this:

Detroit's Melky Cabrera drove in his 1,502nd run in the first as the Tigers got a break by not facing the 14-game winner Sale. Cabrera's groundout scored Maybin, who singled, stole second and went to third on catcher Dioner Navarro's throwing error.

I remember a Sunday night game years ago on ESPN where the color and play by play guys were calling JV Jason Verlander.

Tigers calling up Buck Farmer for second game today. Even though first game is a resumption, this qualifies under doubleheader rule.

Game 98 has resumed, the tigers did not score in the 9th..Justin Wilson coming in for the bottom

Soxs get the lead off man on via lucky full swing bunt down third, then he swipes second on a missed bunt after nodoby covers second for the throw...major brain fart by the tigers there

Soxs have the winning run on 3rd with two outs for eaton, I'd seriously consider just walking him

Last edited:
Shoulda walked him he's hitting .400 againts the tigers this year, once again Brad is such a damn moron

How many times does this guy have to prove how stupid he is before he gets the boot?

This was a costly loss considering the Tigers will probably drop the next game with Sanchez on the mound....then it's off to Boston to get pounded. This team is going nowhere.

Tigers are so dumb Brad is a complete imbecile. We may never get a long winning streak again with such a dumb manager at the helm.

Last edited:
This was a costly loss considering the Tigers will probably drop the next game with Sanchez on the mound....then it's off to Boston to get pounded. This team is going nowhere.

Last night the indians and royals both lost. Tigers needed this suspended game.
Ausmus blows dead goats. Wasted three years with this shithook.

Yup agree with it all, extermely costly and they'll likely lose again now today with Sanchez then off to Boston to get pounded six ways to Sunday shithook box of rocks ausmus costs this team a lot of games with his lack of quick thinking...every damn time this team starts to get you hoping again they go and lose and jab the dagger again, it's getting so f'kin old

Tigermud or one of you guys please post the Sunday game thread. I am at a friend's house and leaving shortly. Thanks in advance.

Back