Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

RR in @ Zona

Damn I wanted him to go somewhere so that we could play him. If they thought their defense under Stoops was bad just wait.

He should have gone to a smaller conf. He isnt going to win at Zona having to play Oregon and USC every year.

indeed. honestly though, his transition there won't be as tough as it was in Ann Arbor.

he's taking over a program that's currently 3-8, has no tradition, no culture, no pride, and no fans. He has no expectations to content with.

Foles is gone after this year anyways, and is being scouted for his height and arm.

As for RR, it seems he'll be reuniting a lot of his former staff from UM and WVU and from what the local AZ sports guys were saying, they're happy with it.

Weather in AZ won't be a concern for the spread n shred since it never rains, rarely gets cold and isn't all that windy. Fans could give a rat's ass about UA football, it's 100% a basketball school. The Pac-12 plays no defense anyways, so winning 55-42 at 1am EST won't matter to "football experts" and like Champ said, there's nothing to go off of and nowhere to go but up!

And the AZ real estate market is a mess - Heh!

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Zona's qb is probably thinking fuck.

He's like 6'6.
well, I wonder if RR learned a thing or two about managing transitions, implementing his offense in phases, hiring a DC, actually COACHING so his team improves and gets better as the season wears on...?

If he did, I would be surprised. I do not think he has the capacity to learn.

RR will do great at Arizona, won't need a big bruising defense like he needed at Michigan, has a duel threat QB in the wings and if he can grab DJ Foster for the 2012 class he will have a potential heisman candidate at QB when he first arrives. He is bringing Barwis so they will be the strongest team in the Pac-12 and he could easily build a powerhouse with all the athletes in California and Arizona

This is good for Zona. Nobody plays defense in that conference...except maybe USC amd even their defense isn't what it was.

He should have waited for a job in the ACC.. He recruits the south pretty well..

Good for him I will be rooting for him. He will put butts into seats once he gets things rolling there if Oregon can do it so can he. Maybe we'll see him in the rose bowl lol.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]He should have waited for a job in the ACC.. He recruits the south pretty well..
Yeah but he will get all that California talent. Then when he is done with this job he can go to a job in the south and have west coast connections along with southern connections

He doesn't have any California connections... How many kids did he pull from out there throughout his career? He recruits the south...

I just feel bad for the fans now cause you know WVU fans will be all over their dicks.

Oh geez I see a Arizona fan already claiming a top 10 recruiting class lol.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]He doesn't have any California connections... How many kids did he pull from out there throughout his career? He recruits the south...

I think he means after he coaches at Zona for a while then leaves for an ACC team.

Back