Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Headquarters

Haha, Van Noy? Lol.

Blame Quinn for not drafting a LB before round 6. It was a big need. It's not like Levy was a sure thing this season.

I notice the refs weren't mentioned last week. Only loses, eh? Maybe there's an LKP clone on the Colt's board who blamed them.

It was not a need. Bynes and bostic and Williams and levy all got hurt. And van noy. Titans scored 3 until Williams and van noy got hurt. Williams played well. Also he was a 5th round. So he did take before round 6

Decker, glasgo2,Robinson and killebrew all the proper picks

Refs didn't mess up week 1

17 penalties is horse shit. And Titans clearly had more.

Everyone agrees its intentional grounding and a low hit. Facts. Not opinion. Facts

And clearly not opi by ebron

Which specific plays in week1. Be very very very specific. If you are going to say your generic crap, offer some evidence like I do. Specifics.

Last edited:
It was not a need. Bynes and bostic and Williams and levy all got hurt. And van noy. Titans scored 3 until Williams and van noy got hurt. Williams played well. Also he was a 5th round. So he did take before round 6

Decker, glasgo2,Robinson and killebrew all the proper picks

Refs didn't mess up week 1

17 penalties is horse shit. And Titans clearly had more.

Everyone agrees its intentional grounding and a low hit. Facts. Not opinion. Facts

And clearly not opi by ebron

Which specific plays in week1. Be very very very specific. If you are going to say your generic crap, offer some evidence like I do. Specifics.

Quit crying

I don't know. GB and Rodgers offense has been a little non existent for quite awhile now.. At least as far as they usually do. Maybe we start a streak at their place? Not as worried this time as other years.. I think it will be close.

You have no specific plays. You are just spouting generic crap. Got it

The Titans got screwed on just as many calls as us....and we didnt capitolize on them. We had 17 penalties.....its generally agreed approximately 3 of them were bad calls. 3. That means you are agreeing about 14 of them were legit. Thats a shitty team.

The Titans got screwed on just as many calls as us....and we didnt capitolize on them. We had 17 penalties.....its generally agreed approximately 3 of them were bad calls. 3. That means you are agreeing about 14 of them were legit. Thats a shitty team.

No specifics. Got it

Green bays tight end will have 10 td's verses our linebackers:/

It's always Matt played well enough to win. You know who else played well enough to win? The Titans QB.

True. Mariota did play well enough to win. Funny though, whenever Stafford lead a final possession comeback to win a game he was still ridiculed for not being better during the game. You Stafford haters are hilarious. It's always a double standard with you tards lol.

Refs won't cost em this week, GB will slaughter them without their help. 45-13 sound about right?

Lions sent in a lot of game tape for the refs to correct, LOL, like that ever does a damn thing and the NFL gives a flyin shit about those complaining about flags, they are used to help guide preferred outcomes when needed, it's by design. Send in all the game tape ya want, won't make a lick shite bida difference.

No way they get pumped that bad. I think they lose but the Packers are not very strong. Could end up being a shootout.

And you better believe the Lions sent in tape of that game. That crew was fucking horrific....

2 TDs called back from penalties. The Ebron penalty was a joke. Then the holding call on Swanson (i think) was borderline. They got jobbed

No way they get pumped that bad. I think they lose but the Packers are not very strong. Could end up being a shootout.

And you better believe the Lions sent in tape of that game. That crew was fucking horrific....

Sounds great tony, let us know if anything results from tape having been sent it, won't hold my breath, maybe they'll get a letter that says ya you're right, we're sorry, I'm sure it will happen again

Pretty soon we won't have kickoffs. They will just start on the 25 ..

Absolute F'ing clown show in the GB v Tenn game. The head ref had no clue what he was saying in the 3 fouls that just happened.

Back