Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. royals 9-24-16 Game 154

Omg 14 lob's.

Brad you dipshit keep letting mccan bat verses rhp !!!

Last edited:
Welp guess I'll finish the yard work now, maybe everybody else will lose tonight also

They've had a way of pulling you back in this year only to kick you in the nuts again. Time after time.

Maybe it's just punishment until the ultimate reward....

8 games left. It sucks but can't get too down. Worst case scenario is they are a half game out after tonight right?

Yeah this is devastating.

Not that I expected this team to do anything other than to break my heart.

+1

Unfortunately all to used to this sorta thing now after years of falling short and shit lions. It no longer hurts once you just accept it and no longer expect different results..makes little difference.. make post season not make post season , meh, the season will end with a loss one way or another anyway.

They've had a way of pulling you back in this year only to kick you in the nuts again. Time after time.

Maybe it's just punishment until the ultimate reward....

I used to tell myself that with the lions all the time for years. Finally gave up

You guys are funny. Tigers are not out by any means. We don't know what's going to happen.

Orioles Diamondbacks game starts in about a couple hours.

We'll see if the Tigers maintain their half game lead or fall a half game out...

You guys are funny. Tigers are not out by any means. We don't know what's going to happen.

Oh but we do, we all know it all too well. Lol its ok though life goes on its just a game..just knew when it felt like it should be a lot more than just 3-1 earlier this was shaping up to suck today

Last edited:

Yeah, but come on man...led the whole game to blow it one strike away? Of course it doesn't mean the Tigers are out, but a loss like this leaves a mark...

Hey from my perspective I had the Tigers dead after that loss to Cleveland in the third game of that road series. This is just fun that they still have a chance

What the hell. Saw the score in 8th thought it was a win. I was just thinking to myself playing good at the right time. Damn bullpen.

Back