Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3: Lions @ Packers Thread

grandy

Detroit Lions (1-1) @ Green Bay Packers (1-1)

Previews
Pride of Detroit
Yahoo
CBS Sports
ESPN
Acme Packing Company

Injury Report
Link (from Friday)

Lions
DE Ezekiel Ansah (ankle): Out
LB DeAndre Levy (quad): Doubtful
LB Antwione Williams (hamstring): Doubtful
DE Devin Taylor (ankle): Questionable
LB Kyle Van Noy (calf): Questionable
OT Riley Reiff (ankle): Questionable
DT Tyrunn Walker (calf): Questionable
DE Wallace Gilberry (abdomen): Questionable
TE Eric Ebron (back): Questionable
CB Adairius Barnes (ankle): Questionable
G Larry Warford (illness): Questionable

Packers
CB Sam Shields (concussion): Out
S Morgan Burnett (groin): Questionable
DE Datone Jones (knee): Questionable
LB Clay Matthews (ankle/hamstring): Questionable
DT Letroy Guion (knee): Questionable
G T.J. Lang (hip): Questionable

Series History
Link
The Lions are 68-96-7 against the Packers
Last Game: 12/3/2015, Packers 27 Lions 23
Last Win: 11/15/2015, Lions 18 Packers 16
Recent Games: The Lions have won 3 of the last 5 games

Questionable can mean probable. There is no probable designation anymore.

lmao...the entire defense is on the injury list. wow. over the years i kept expecting Rodgers to shred us.....somehow it never happens. No ansah and no LBs...this might be that time.

lmao...the entire defense is on the injury list. wow. over the years i kept expecting Rodgers to shred us.....somehow it never happens. No ansah and no LBs...this might be that time.

That's what I'm thinking too. I might pass on spending 60 bucks at buffalo wild wings to watch this one. Think I'll sit home and watch the Panthers hopefully beat the Vikings

2 healthy LBs on the roster with Hyder and Gilberry probably starting at DE. Did we not sign a LB this week? Is Quin on vacation?

Clay Matthews and Morgan Burnett OUT for the Pack. Where does this put us on the 'true' win ledger? Do we still get one? Is there such thing as 'true' tie? Inquiring minds want to know.

We finally catch an injury break. Pack will be missing 5 defensive starters. Matthews,shileds,burnett,jones and guion

Lions 2 most important in ansah and levy but maybe 2 others in van noy and taylor. Also abdullah

Injuries even now. Shootout is coming and lions got a shot. Roidy matthews cant take them anymore. Thanks al jazeera

Have fun watching fox slobber all over Rodgers and show the Hail Mary win from last year 57 times..I'll check back later tonight to see how bad the loss was

34-27 Packers.....

I think I'm right there with ya, Tony.

Lions will only win if they take some chances.....meaning if they just play back on their heels and don't bring pressure......they'll get run over. Austin needs to dial it up today and try to force GB into a few turnovers. Sitting back and letting Rodgers pick us apart will end badly for us.

Go lions !!!!!

Father in Law is taking us out to lunch soon :/
Defend the tight ends!!!!!
Sack geico boy!!!!
No more drops !!!!

Don't understand not taking the ball first . Just stupid not taking the ball first . Caldwell is a nimrod. Let's give Aaron Rodgers the ball first.

GET A STOP! !!!!!

Last edited:
Back