Go Back   DetroitSportsForum > Off topic > Gaming

Old 03-18-2015, 06:43 PM   #1

NBA 2k15 For Xbox One

Anyone play this?

Was thinking of buying it.

Been a while since ive had an nba game. Do they still have a mode where online you choose one position (PG, SG, SF, PF, or C) and are locked into that position for a certain team?

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 03-18-2015, 07:00 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoombabyzoom View Post
Anyone play this?

Was thinking of buying it.

Been a while since ive had an nba game. Do they still have a mode where online you choose one position (PG, SG, SF, PF, or C) and are locked into that position for a certain team?
I have the PS4 version. Bought it cheap around Christmas. It's lost in my current rotation but for 2.5 months I was playing a lot. It's a fun game.

Player mode/career mode is still there..I think i like the SF the best. The game seems realistic.. Though if you've played any recent NBA2K games the rebounding is still a bit easy. Especially for PG/SF.

What are we at the park for except to win? I'd trip my mother. I'd help her up, brush her off, tell her I'm sorry. But mother don't make it to third -- Leo Durocher

The NFL can kiss my ass!!
Old 03-18-2015, 07:12 PM   #3

Cool. Just to get this straight

The mode I remember had ten people online. And they raced to select a position from their preselected NBA team.

Like I haven't played since Orlando had Rashard Lewis. And I'd select PF for the Magic and play him.
Old 03-18-2015, 11:47 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoombabyzoom View Post
Cool. Just to get this straight

The mode I remember had ten people online. And they raced to select a position from their preselected NBA team.

Like I haven't played since Orlando had Rashard Lewis. And I'd select PF for the Magic and play him.
Then I misunderstood then. I'm not sure. The one I was referring to was pick a position, get a 10 day contact with a team of your choice, and have a career .. Whatever you're discribing sounds cool as hell.

Personally I've only owned two NBA2K titles.

What are we at the park for except to win? I'd trip my mother. I'd help her up, brush her off, tell her I'm sorry. But mother don't make it to third -- Leo Durocher

The NFL can kiss my ass!!
Old 03-20-2015, 03:30 PM   #5

I like the MYGM mode, though once you get past the learning curve it's pretty easy.