Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Darkest Dungeon

That's a game that I could probably enjoy, based on the YouTube game play I just saw. And for 19.99, good price. I never did play Heroes of Might and Magic.

It's painfully difficult. I had to start over because my team couldn't go any further.

Got to the final 4 dungeons and lost basically my entire party twice over. Had to put the game away, too frustrated. Played for about 75 hours.

Got to the final 4 dungeons and lost basically my entire party twice over. Had to put the game away, too frustrated. Played for about 75 hours.

I've played plenty of games where I got almost done .. No harm, no foul.

I watched the finale for the satisfaction. There are many threads on how you basically need to be perfect with your luck. Too much is out of your hands. If you are thinking about this game, here's some things to consider:
-Even if you clear out a dungeon successfully, a random party member will be inflicted with a crippling disease.
-Level 6 cap. Means you can only max out characters so much.
-Permadeth.

Back