Go Back   DetroitSportsForum > Off topic > Gaming

Old 01-21-2015, 06:08 PM   #11

Sounds like ill be the only one on here that liked it. Got it for xmas so I started a little late. But I like it a lot....sure it probably is a lot like halo....but ive always been a playstation guy so ive never played halo before. Its a refreshing change from CoD. Plus I like being able to "level" your guy. Right now its a funner CoD to me but it has the opportunity to be ALOT more with potential downloadable content. Raids and quests can make it more of a "end game" MMO if they wanted to go in that direction with a focus on needing a "fireteam" (guild) to get some of the more advanced quests completed. Throw in the ability to play the different classes, all having different abilities and its a way better version of CoD imo....

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 01-21-2015, 10:43 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhughes0021 View Post
Sounds like ill be the only one on here that liked it. Got it for xmas so I started a little late. But I like it a lot....sure it probably is a lot like halo....but ive always been a playstation guy so ive never played halo before. Its a refreshing change from CoD. Plus I like being able to "level" your guy. Right now its a funner CoD to me but it has the opportunity to be ALOT more with potential downloadable content. Raids and quests can make it more of a "end game" MMO if they wanted to go in that direction with a focus on needing a "fireteam" (guild) to get some of the more advanced quests completed. Throw in the ability to play the different classes, all having different abilities and its a way better version of CoD imo....
I would have tried it if it was 3rd person. I'm looking for a good MMO, been awhile. Maybe EQ Next when it gets released.

What are we at the park for except to win? I'd trip my mother. I'd help her up, brush her off, tell her I'm sorry. But mother don't make it to third -- Leo Durocher

The NFL can kiss my ass!!
Old 01-24-2015, 12:42 PM   #13

I did finish up RE Revelations for Wii U. Pretty darn good game. Really gets back to what the series was all about. Not as great as RE4, but I had a lot of fun playing. Pretty difficult as well.